• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PaK Bluetooth issues

Rthol21

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Director of Recruitment
I initially only used my app for looking at my charging status and the occasional remote start but then I set up phone as key and it was great not carrying around my keys. Then one day it just started showing as “Bluetooth disconnected” under the start button in the app and wouldn’t allow the truck to unlock simply by being near it how the key does. I’ve noticed that it does produce two Bluetooth connections and only one of them connects which I assume is the problem but Ford seems too incompetent or just doesn’t care to look for a resolution. Anyone else having this issue?

I have trouble shot this with Ford Service Team and taken it into two different dealerships with no resolution. Seems crazy that an electric vehicle cannot function properly within their app and an up to date iPhone.

Ford F-150 Lightning PaK Bluetooth issues IMG_6565

Ford F-150 Lightning PaK Bluetooth issues IMG_6566
Sponsored

hikinbengal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Outback, Jeep TJ, Audi A3
Occupation
Engineering Progam Manager
The same thing happened to me after one of the previous updates. Log out and delete the app. When I reinstalled and logged in, my driver profile was still there.

tomthetenacious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Looking at your Bluetooth settings, I can see you have one bond for hands free phone calls and bluetooth audio streaming with the SYNC head unit. That is the device labeled "Ford F-150 Lightning". The device labeled "09261 F-150" is your PaaK connection. The interesting thing about your PaaK connection is that you have no bond. If you notice, there is no blue circle beside the device. This means that the phone has forgotten the truck. Do you know what could have happened for you to lose your bond?

I agree with @hikinbengal, you will have to setup your key again.
Sponsored