• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread (NOTICE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
DUE TO RECENT CIRCUMSTANCES, I WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING PUBLIC VIN CHECKS. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, MESSAGE ME. DO NOT POST YOUR VIN PUBLICLY, OR I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK IT!

Hello all,

I wanted to start a thread here for people to want to get their VINs run through PTS or FDRS. Anyone that has PTS or FDRS access, please feel free to jump in the thread and provide info if a request is made.

PTS shows OTA history and/or if you have any active OTA triggers waiting to install on your vehicle. You can also pull window stickers, see what DTC's the truck is reporting to the cloud (this only works if you have your Fordpass set up), pull up wiring diagrams, check for open recalls, warranty history, and more.

FDRS checks will show all modules on the vehicle that have a pending update on Ford's server. This can also be done with PTS, but it is not as accurate as FDRS. Any questions about the FDRS process, please refer to this thread; let's keep this one specific to VIN checks and not FDRS procedural questions:

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/lightning-software-updates-using-fdrs.11029/

If you prefer to not post your VIN publicly on the forum, feel free to message me privately. In your request, please specify what you need checked. OTA history? Modules pending updates? Why is an OTA failing? etc

Note: If you want an FDRS specific check, please note that I only have FDRS access in the evenings when I am home with my laptop. Unless someone else with FDRS access can chime in, any specific FDRS checks would have to wait until I am home for me to do.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.