Reserved on 9/4 hopefully that was quick enough

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
Added my pre-order information to the list. My dealer says I'm number 137 out of 530 pre-orders. My confirmation email came in May 21, 2021, 4:48 PM.

Akovia

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
05 Tundra, ‘16 Kia Soul EV, ‘14 Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Experienced
Ordered 5.20.21 at as soon as the video ended. Thought that was the "Start" but as I see there are orders from the 19th... I guess there were some more special than others?

10852XXX - Don't know where that puts me in the list? Ready to trade in my '17 Raptor for the next new truck. Hope this goes smoother than the Raptor launch! :cool:
”ordered” On 5.20.21? Or, reserved? 42 pages of posts and very little useful info. Sigh.

Sponsored

texastrucker

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Marketing
Late to the party, just posted mine (5/20 at 10:51am)

TRM

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tacoma, 1994 Land Cruiser, 2020 Bolt
Added reservation 10824484 from the night of the event, 5/19. No communication from my local dealer. Also have a Rivian on order with a due day of Q4 22 , so not sure which one will arrive first.

Sponsored

Radagast_Raven

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon, an F-150 Lightning, with any luck
Occupation
Teacher
I just filled in my information!
Reservation Number 11149208
08/14/21 (I'm late to the party, oh well)

EVTruckGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered 5.20.21 at as soon as the video ended. Thought that was the "Start" but as I see there are orders from the 19th... I guess there were some more special than others?

10852XXX - Don't know where that puts me in the list? Ready to trade in my '17 Raptor for the next new truck. Hope this goes smoother than the Raptor launch! :cool:
The live video reveal took place on 5/19, so I'm not sure how you reserved on the 20th if you submitted it right after the video. Something doesn't add up in your timeline.

Rango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Raptor
The live video reveal took place on 5/19, so I'm not sure how you reserved on the 20th if you submitted it right after the video. Something doesn't add up in your timeline.
Watch the video, submitted RESERVATION - not "Order" my bad.... Don't know how it affects you all? The number they sent me is what I posted. Not sure how how misrepresenting it would benefit me?

I've made one post and had 2 complaints...

I'll go away and stop bothering you all.....(y)

EVTruckGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Watch the video, submitted RESERVATION - not "Order" my bad.... Don't know how it affects you all? The number they sent me is what I posted. Not sure how how misrepresenting it would benefit me?

I've made one post and had 2 complaints...

I'll go away and stop bothering you all.....(y)
I didn't make a complaint, nor did I have have a problem with what you posted. I was just saying if you watched it live and submitted your reservation, it should be dated the 19th.

The online reveal, which is what I assume you are referring to as the video, definitely took place on the 19th, so people with reservations on the 19th aren't more "special" as you put it in your post... we just submitted reservations on the day the truck was unveiled live online.

Your first post made it sound like you watched the reveal and immediately made a reservation, which was somehow dated the 20th instead of the correct date which would be the 19th. If I'm misreading your words, my bad.
Sponsored