Sponsored

Swapping Lightning Pro Seats - Anyone Successful?

rinfurchia

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford F150 Limited, 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
Information Technology
The lightning Pro Seats have been extremely uncomfortable for me due to a knee issue. I’ve had no issue with the 10 way seats in all my other trucks.

has anyone had success swapping in other model lightning or F150 seats?

just checking before I tackle this.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
The lightning Pro Seats have been extremely uncomfortable for me due to a knee issue. I’ve had no issue with the 10 way seats in all my other trucks.

has anyone had success swapping in other model lightning or F150 seats?

just checking before I tackle this.
I've considered this as well.

If you don't receive an answer of someone successfully completing this...keep in mind the benefit of these trucks is how compatible they are (parts wise) with an ICE F-150. An ICE F-150 tutorial should (emphasis on "should") work for the Pro seats.

The biggest issue I could see is the lack of a powered harness, but that can most likely be circumvented.

OP
OP

rinfurchia

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford F150 Limited, 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
Information Technology
Thank you. I’ve done tons of swaps before, the harness is definitely of concern as I checked both visually and through my AllData account and they’re absolutely not a match, however found a brand new set of lariat seats off eBay and am ready to get them installed.
There’s a guy in Georgia who’s done a swap on 23 MY Pro, just has not yet responded if he did it himself or a shop and what seats he ended up using.
Sponsored