• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tesla Adaptor Question (Lectron Tesla Supercharger (NACS) to CCS Electric Vehicle Adapter.)

lipnorth

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford 150 Lightning Lariat
Hi,

I have been waiting 6+ months for my Tesla adaptor and planning a trip where Tesla stations are the best charging option.

I ordered a Lectron Tesla Supercharger (NACS) to CCS Electric Vehicle Adapter.

I set up an account through the Tesla app and added a payment method.

Anyone have any experience with this adaptor. Will it just work?

There were numerous Superchargers on my route but the most convenient one doesn’t seem to be compatible (at least according to the Tesla App). Will it not work?

TIA
Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
It will work in those Tesla chargers that have been opened to FORD. It will not work on all Tesla DCFC.

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7, F-150 Lightning, Kia EV6
I have one, and it works exactly like you'd expect, with the caveat that The Weatherman mentioned. Only superchargers opened to Fords, but the Tesla app is a good place to find out which ones work.

OP
OP
lipnorth

lipnorth

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford 150 Lightning Lariat
I have one, and it works exactly like you'd expect, with the caveat that The Weatherman mentioned. Only superchargers opened to Fords, but the Tesla app is a good place to find out which ones work.
Thanks for the info!
Sponsored