Sponsored

DVader2023

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning XLT, 65 Volkswagen Bug
My email from Ford was 2/29/2024, 1500 (3pm), but my number is FAE:90023720. So 20,000 orders at least that day? All them Mach-Es probably.

What do you think chances of losing adapter by leaving it at charger are? Probably not a lot since one could not put the handle back in place without removing the adapter. But I know I will set that thing down while rehanging, and that will be the last I see of it! Better think of it as I do my wallet. Would be a bummer to lose.
Ha, I couldn't get through that first day. Although I did get in 3/1...and I'm 35145. 35,000 behind
Sponsored

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Ha, I couldn't get through that first day. Although I did get in 3/1...and I'm 35145. 35,000 behind
No, 34,300 behind.
im expecting my second delay email this week. So donā€™t fret, we are with you derek.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 āš”XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
Looking forward to receiving mineā€¦six each 220v Tesla chargers just installed behind our local Starbucks. Can enjoy a cup of coffee and get a few miles in the process. LOL. Bummed about 1 out of four local area Tesla SC not compatible with Ford. These 220v home units will have to do?!

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford NACS to CCS1 Tesla Adapter Arrived Today. First Supercharger Experience IMG_6889

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Looking forward to receiving mineā€¦six each 220v Tesla chargers just installed behind our local Starbucks. Can enjoy a cup of coffee and get a few miles in the process. LOL. Bummed about 1 out of four local area Tesla SC not compatible with Ford. These 220v home units will have to do?!
Just and FYI, your free Ford NACS to CCS adapter will not work with these level 2 chargers. It only works on V3 and V4 Tesla Superchargers. You need to buy a Tesla to J1772 adapter for those units. Since you have a SR, a 48 amp adapter will be adequate.

Sponsored

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 āš”XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
Just and FYI, your free Ford NACS to CCS adapter will not work with these level 2 chargers. It only works on V3 and V4 Tesla Superchargers. You need to buy a Tesla to J1772 adapter for those units. Since you have a SR, a 48 amp adapter will be adequate.
Bummer, thanks for the info.

JacksonHandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, previous GTI and F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5eco
Got mine last week, traveling down to PCB and used Tesla exclusively to avoid the ChargePoint 62.5s that are the only option on my route.

if someone can point me to the right thread to discuss, but im not impressed with the curve, or the battery cooling. first charge was ok, second one was 85kw and stayed there, with the high battery temp.

built in ford nav has been absolutely useless for me, so im not navigating to a charger, maybe thats it?

charging in PCB at Supercharger, seeing 101kw @62% currently. I feel like I get 120 around this soc on EA.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Daragh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
First charge on the Tesla Network in Wilmington NC went flawlessly, second charge in Warsaw NC started well but then charging got paused for some reason! Had enough electrons to get home so didn't try a different station. Pics are from first charging only.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford NACS to CCS1 Tesla Adapter Arrived Today. First Supercharger Experience IMG_0065

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford NACS to CCS1 Tesla Adapter Arrived Today. First Supercharger Experience IMG_0067

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Got mine last week, traveling down to PCB and used Tesla exclusively to avoid the ChargePoint 62.5s that are the only option on my route.

if someone can point me to the right thread to discuss, but im not impressed with the curve, or the battery cooling. first charge was ok, second one was 85kw and stayed there, with the high battery temp.

built in ford nav has been absolutely useless for me, so im not navigating to a charger, maybe thats it?

charging in PCB at Supercharger, seeing 101kw @62% currently. I feel like I get 120 around this soc on EA.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I would say yeah, it's likely due to the heat. I think it was confirmed that selecting a Tesla SC doesn't precondition the battery like it does for CCS1 locations. Only way to know for sure is OBD reader to see what the truck is requesting. Which reminds me, I need to make sure mine is ready for my trip on Wed. We are planning to leave early to avoid peak heat and the high chance of monsoon activity predicted.
Sponsored