• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

They broke the casting… Cybertruck vs. F-150 durability test by WhistlinDiesel

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning SR Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
lol, I have no shame, I do it openly. I’ve been pretty quiet this summer… but winter is coming :crackup:
I took a friend with me to watch the Blue Angels winter practice in El Centro CA, and the only charger down there (EA) wasn't working. I had to go to a Toyota dealer, because the Ford dealers charger was in use by an employee that was miles away with his keyfob, to charge on 50A charger just enough to limp back to Indio CA.
And no, I haven't heard that last words about that awful trip.
Sponsored

VAF84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Consultant
I took a friend with me to watch the Blue Angels winter practice in El Centro CA, and the only charger down there (EA) wasn't working. I had to go to a Toyota dealer, because the Ford dealers charger was in use by an employee that was miles away with his keyfob, to charge on 50A charger just enough to limp back to Indio CA.
And no, I haven't heard that last words about that awful trip.
LOL, those Ford dealers need to step it up. As part of the purchase process my salesperson had to show me how to charge. That dealer didn't have a fast charger, so he promptly had me drive to the GM dealer and charge at theirs in front of a group of their sales people.

Still, my worst has been using a 50 foot, 50amp, extension cord to connect my Lightning to a 38kw diesel generator on a drilling rig on a near daily basis for four months. If my skin wasn't thick before that, it sure was after!

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning SR Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
LOL, those Ford dealers need to step it up. As part of the purchase process my salesperson had to show me how to charge. That dealer didn't have a fast charger, so he promptly had me drive to the GM dealer and charge at theirs in front of a group of their sales people.

Still, my worst has been using a 50 foot, 50amp, extension cord to connect my Lightning to a 38kw diesel generator on a drilling rig on a near daily basis for four months. If my skin wasn't thick before that, it sure was after!
Wow LOL, were all going to have interesting stories to tell in 20 or 30 years.
Sponsored