• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TPMS sensors part number for 2024 Lightning?

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Just purchased a set of 18" wheels and want to add a set of compatible or OEM TPMS sensors to them (I don't want to move the ones from my factory wheels over). I called my dealership and even with my VIN, they were able to narrow it down to three different Ford part numbers: TPMS-69, TPMS-117 and TPMS-116. He wasn't quite sure which one it was for my truck, though TPMS-116 appeared to be for vehicles equipped with trailer vision systems. In any case, does anyone have a correct part number they can offer? Or possibly compatible alternatives? I am not even sure which frequency (415 or 315mhz) our truck uses.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Just purchased a set of 18" wheels and want to add a set of compatible or OEM TPMS sensors to them (I don't want to move the ones from my factory wheels over). I called my dealership and even with my VIN, they were able to narrow it down to three different Ford part numbers: TPMS-69, TPMS-117 and TPMS-116. He wasn't quite sure which one it was for my truck, though TPMS-116 appeared to be for vehicles equipped with trailer vision systems. In any case, does anyone have a correct part number they can offer? Or possibly compatible alternatives? I am not even sure which frequency (415 or 315mhz) our truck uses.

Check these previous posts. One mentions TPMS-68. Most are using third party sensors fine.

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/lightning-tpms-sensors-what-where-to-buy.12249/

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/advice-on-replacement-tpms-sensors.15248/

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ires-means-extra-tire-pressure-sensors.19176/

All these appear in the Similar Threads box at the bottom of your post (at least on a PC).

posservice

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning

Keep in mind that your year uses 433mhz. Any compatible 433mhz is fine. Ford, Autel, Harrington. If you have a tire dealer do this then just have them use their sensors. They stand behind them and they also have their tools for them.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro
I had the sam

I had a similar issue. My Pro was 315mhz and the Flash was 415mhz. No idea why they switched. You might consider Autel Maxi tpms, that's what I used. Capable of being programmed to either frequency. I have the capability to program them for myself, but many tire shops can do so. Fraction of the cost, available online and at Napa etc.
Sponsored