• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to SoCal

uwquigman

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Just called UP for my rail car# (TTGX159217) and it says schedule to arrive Industry (Which I assume is Mira Loma) 6/10 at 6AM. So hopefully they can get it from Mira Loma to my dealer in South Orange County in a couple of days? Maybe I can get it this weekend!
Sponsored

Brandonhatch

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Just called UP for my rail car# (TTGX159217) and it says schedule to arrive Industry (Which I assume is Mira Loma) 6/10 at 6AM. So hopefully they can get it from Mira Loma to my dealer in South Orange County in a couple of days? Maybe I can get it this weekend!
I think we might be on the same train or close behind? I’m in South OC. Mine is on Railcar # CP 542584. Said it is supposed to arrive at industry tomorrow as well (But in the afternoon). I hope I can get mine early next week!

Brandonhatch

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Scratch that. Just called again. Going to arrive at 6:15 AM tomorrow. Now I am feeling even more hopeful! :)

uwquigman

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
I think we might be on the same train or close behind? I’m in South OC. Mine is on Railcar # CP 542584. Said it is supposed to arrive at industry tomorrow as well (But in the afternoon). I hope I can get mine early next week!
Just called UP and the railcar arrived this AM at beautiful Mira Loma, CA. So excited but now I've got to wait to see when it can get from there to my dealer here in South OC......

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Just called UP and the railcar arrived this AM at beautiful Mira Loma, CA. So excited but now I've got to wait to see when it can get from there to my dealer here in South OC......
Looks like I’m going to have to drive by tomorrow and see how many were unloaded lol

Sponsored

Brandonhatch

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Scratch that. Just called again. Going to arrive at 6:15 AM tomorrow. Now I am feeling even more hopeful! :)
I did the same thing. Let me know if you hear anything from your dealer on how long it is going to be. I haven’t gotten an update yet. My buddy just got a bronco. And it was six days from when his truck got to Mira loma to delivery. One of those days was Memorial Day, so maybe only 5 days for us? Fingers crossed!

uwquigman

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
I did the same thing. Let me know if you hear anything from your dealer on how long it is going to be. I haven’t gotten an update yet. My buddy just got a bronco. And it was six days from when his truck got to Mira loma to delivery. One of those days was Memorial Day, so maybe only 5 days for us? Fingers crossed!
On another thread there's a Lightning owner in So Cal who's railcar arrived Tuesday evening and it arrived at the dealership this AM....So thinking more like 3-4 days!

Brandonhatch

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
On another thread there's a Lightning owner in So Cal who's railcar arrived Tuesday evening and it arrived at the dealership this AM....So thinking more like 3-4 days!
That’s amazing! Maybe we get ours Monday!

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Well my rail car is in Emporia, KS, which looks like it's on the way to Wellington, KS (which I thought would be next stop after Kansas City). Arrived today 06/10 at 11:30am.

The rail car seems to move about 100 miles a day, so maybe only another 14 days to get to CA 😂.

I'm just having fun BTW, I have a completely new found respect for people running these trains after reading about how they are scheduled (Hi-Viz). As a farmer I am thankful for everything and take nothing for granted. I appreciate every person working the trains that are getting our vehicles delivered.

Emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Well my rail car is in Emporia, KS, which looks like it's on the way to Wellington, KS (which I thought would be next stop after Kansas City). Arrived today 06/10 at 11:30am.

The rail car seems to move about 100 miles a day, so maybe only another 14 days to get to CA 😂.

I'm just having fun BTW, I have a completely new found respect for people running these trains after reading about how they are scheduled (Hi-Viz). As a farmer I am thankful for everything and take nothing for granted. I appreciate every person working the trains that are getting our vehicles delivered.
My MME made it to Cali in 2 days, Barstow in 2 1/2. Barstow is where a big delay can happen. A couple of days to a few weeks. Luck of the draw getting through Barstow.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
My MME made it to Cali in 2 days, Barstow in 2 1/2. Barstow is where a big delay can happen. A couple of days to a few weeks. Luck of the draw getting through Barstow.
Too bad we can't just pick them up in Barstow, doesn't even need to be charged, just enough to get to the Cajon Pass.

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
06/11 still in Emporia KS.

OP