Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Business Owner
Ford F-150 Lightning Truck shell dimensions? IMG_0806
So I’m trying to find a shell that fits my 2023 lightning Lariat and need to make sure these are the correct dimensions. Can anyone confirm these measurements.The measurements pictured are for MM. I can’t get very good measurements because I have a tonneau cover on right now and don’t want to remove it, then re-install again.
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
The dimensions of the Lightning bed match the gas F-150 with the same 5.5 foot bed.

Newton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW e-Golf, Lariat SR, Kia EV6, Toyota T-100
The ARE canopy for the F-150 fits my Lightning Lariat just fine so I am sure others will as well.

Ford F-150 Lightning Truck shell dimensions? IMG_0286

Ford F-150 Lightning Truck shell dimensions? IMG_1584

OP
OP
Lmcqueen23

Lmcqueen23

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Business Owner
The dimensions of the Lightning bed match the gas F-150 with the same 5.5 foot bed.
Right I knew that. None of the stuff online breaks it down like this though. I am ordering a custom one from overseas and they want to make sure these are the exact measurements and I wanted to avoid taking off my tonneau cover if possible. 😂 But I may have to. Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm this for me before I go to the hassle.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Right I knew that. None of the stuff online breaks it down like this though. I am ordering a custom one from overseas and they want to make sure these are the exact measurements and I wanted to avoid taking off my tonneau cover if possible. 😂 But I may have to. Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm this for me before I go to the hassle.
Ah. I thought you were trying to verify that something fits that's widely sold, so you could buy what the gas truck fits.
Sponsored