• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

WeatherTech Bedliner?

delynn10

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT / 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Food Manufacturing
Has anyone purchased the bedliner from Weathertech and if so, are you happy with it?

Fit ok?

Any issues with water underneath?
Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Never used it, but yes water could come in under the cover, unless you have a another cover on top of that. You can save some $$ too, and get a spray in one as well. Mine came with one from the factory, however other third-party companies can do it as well.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I have no used it.

However, water under the cover is irrelevant on an aluminum bed. For that matter, it's irrelevant on a steel bed. My 2013 F-150 has a Dualliner, which is a front, side, and tailgate plastic insert (panels), and a rubber mat on the bottom. People install rubber mats all the time, and water gets under them. Unless you have an open scratch in the steel (older trucks), it's a non-issue. My 10 year old bed looks fine.

Consider https://www.dualliner.com/

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
I bought the impact weathertech bed liner. It is nice and grippy, comes rolled up so takes a bit to get flat. The part attention tail gate curves up, so some reverse bending helps flatten. I've only had it a week, I wanted the wrap around lip as I've not liked 5h3 regular flat mats in the past.

I didn't install the anchors under it because I added a Gator EFX hard cover. I'll never run around with an open bed, and the suction cups seem to have good holding in the bed. It is a unique take on a bed mat for sure, I think it will be great for me.

OP
OP

delynn10

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT / 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Food Manufacturing
Was the fit correct by the outlets? A customer that bought the techliner a few months ago stated the fit was incorrect (wondering if he bought a liner for a regular F-150...).

Sponsored