• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Weird Front Passenger Brake Noise (Video Link)

LifeAsDane

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning SR Lariat | 13' F150 EB Lariat
Occupation
Real Estate
What's up Fam. I was driving close to a wall yesterday that enhanced a noise while I was slowly braking to go over some speed bumps. Decided to make a quick video with the sound. Not a noise I'm used to hearing from my brakes. Sitting around 15,000 miles.
LINK to 12second video

Wanted to get everyone's opinion before taking it to ford.
Side Note: I'm ALWAYS using the 1-Pedal driving. To ensure that wasn't the culprit I tried turning that off and driving in different "modes" it's persistent no matter what.
Sponsored

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Mine sounds pretty similar. I hadn't thought much about it until your post.

BTW, turning OPD off doesn't make a difference in how the truck slows and stops. When you apply the brakes, regenerative braking does the initial stopping with physical brakes being applied with more aggressive brake pedal operation or close to stopping.

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
What's up Fam. I was driving close to a wall yesterday that enhanced a noise while I was slowly braking to go over some speed bumps. Decided to make a quick video with the sound. Not a noise I'm used to hearing from my brakes. Sitting around 15,000 miles.
LINK to 12second video

Wanted to get everyone's opinion before taking it to ford.
Side Note: I'm ALWAYS using the 1-Pedal driving. To ensure that wasn't the culprit I tried turning that off and driving in different "modes" it's persistent no matter what.
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!
Sponsored