Sponsored

Where can I find assembly instructions for mirrors

21F150_208

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I am looking for Ford assembly/disassembly instructions of mirrors ML3Z-17696-CA I want to get inside of the housings. I'm sure it's simple, but looking at replacement prices I want to be certain on the how-to details.

Ford F-150 Lightning Where can I find assembly instructions for mirrors mirrors
Sponsored

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
The Ford Accessories went on sale earlier this month, so I bought manual tow mirrors with BLIS/360 camera. I elected to ship it to the dealership. They pre-charged me a total of $50 for install of both mirrors!

I'll take that all day. It took them about 3 hours to do all the work in the body shop. Not a single scratch or crease in the plastic molding on either door. Yes, they had to take apart both door panels to get to everything. On top of that, they also recalibrated the cameras and update the software to adjust for the angle difference of the new cameras.

OP
OP

21F150_208

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
The Ford Accessories went on sale earlier this month, so I bought manual tow mirrors with BLIS/360 camera. I elected to ship it to the dealership. They pre-charged me a total of $50 for install of both mirrors!

I'll take that all day. It took them about 3 hours to do all the work in the body shop. Not a single scratch or crease in the plastic molding on either door. Yes, they had to take apart both door panels to get to everything. On top of that, they also recalibrated the cameras and update the software to adjust for the angle difference of the new cameras.
I want to keep the truck in the garage and I need every inch I can get, and I'm not going to be towing anything with the truck. I've decided to migrate to the non-tow mirror and let the dealer do it. This would provide the narrowest overall width. After the upgrade is over I shouldn't have any problem finding a home for the tow mirrors.
Sponsored