• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Your iOS FordPass app working?

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
Just added a schedule to turn on at 4:50p today. No problem setting it, will let you know if it turns on.
Well, it did not appear to come on at 4:50, but that was a really short notice. It did allow me to turn it on though and shows that it is on. I closed and reopened the app. Still showed on, so I turned it off and will check later tonight to verify that my regular schedule is still working.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
Ok, I do seem to be working just fine. My overnight schedule turned on and off alright. I had added a schedule yesterday evening to turn on this morning, and it has.

I did notice that the Ford Pass app had updated itself yesterday, but is 3.29.0 (I have apps auto update on my phone, so I don't usually know unless I check or there is a big change)

iPhone, iOS 14.7.1

Sorry, but don't know anything else I can do. Hopefully yours starts working.

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
It stopped working few days ago. I powered off / on my iphone and started working again.
Sponsored