Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

Mirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
After waiting a month since production started, I finally called and was told that my lightning is waiting at the flat rocks on Ramp 51 for final inspection. He doesn't know how long that process will take. This is really frustrating.
Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I am BUILT... finally
1657738065070.png
Would say let's have a lightning meet on the 31st, but I'm going to take the powerboost. That way I dont have to have range anxiety. Driving from palm beach to Ocala to pickup a new puppy

john94si

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla
Would say let's have a lightning meet on the 31st, but I'm going to take the powerboost. That way I dont have to have range anxiety. Driving from palm beach to Ocala to pickup a new puppy
I have a trip to INDY to go to the could header races July 30 weekend road trip in the tesla.. id love to take the truck. I doubt it will arrive so fast but lets see.

Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I have a trip to INDY to go to the could header races July 30 weekend road trip in the tesla.. id love to take the truck. I doubt it will arrive so fast but lets see.
I've read to many horror stories with none Tesla chargers, so ima play it safe and burn $5 a gallon instead. Maybe I'll take lightning to Disney in September to see how the range and charging network is

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
I was totally clueless until today that I had to arrange with Sunrun to ship me the Ford Pro Charger for my Lightning Lariat that I am expecting in 2 to 3 weeks. I just assumed that it would ship with the truck. It is being installed at an address that Sunrun does not service. I am also waiting for a Home Integration Kit to be shipped by AEE Express. Trying to deal with AEE Express has been one of the most difficult and frustrating experiences of my life....

Ford really needs to take a look at their process for those of us where the Pro Charger and Home Integration Kit will be installed that Sunrun does not service. If management would exchange places with me for what I have been going through, heads would roll.

Last edited:

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
I've watched the number of vehicles in my same status go from 177 to 164 over the last couple weeks.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_2022-07-13-15-20-13-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
Mine might be moving. The order tracker says I'm "in transit" now, though with no shipping info. The order page on my account still looks the same which is to just say it's "built" and not yet in the shipped stage.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
Mine might be moving. The order tracker says I'm "in transit" now, though with no shipping info. The order page on my account still looks the same which is to just say it's "built" and not yet in the shipped stage.
You might see updates late tonight or Thursday morning, this app touches databases we can't reach.

Sponsored

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
Are you able to follow the progress of that railcar on its journey to Northern California?
I called Ford and got my railcar number. CNA 712433. Called CSX number for railcar status. They said no status. Sooooo. No idea.
I guess if there is any other Northern California trucks shipped in the last few days we might all be on the same train. Anyone else have the same railcar?

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
Are you able to follow the progress of that railcar on its journey to Northern California?
My bad. UP is the way to track it. Departed today. Next interchange is July 16 in west Chicago. Will depart there in the morning of July 16 is the info I got. So it's officially out of the Rouge.

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
My bad. UP is the way to track it. Departed today. Next interchange is July 16 in west Chicago. Will depart there in the morning of July 16 is the info I got. So it's officially out of the Rouge.
I chatted with Ford support on Monday, she wouldn't say/didn't know the rail car# but she did say the truck was in West Chicago. Mine is coming to sf bay area.

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
I chatted with Ford support on Monday, she wouldn't say/didn't know the rail car# but she did say the truck was in West Chicago. Mine is coming to sf bay area.
I think there is a bunch of trucks from the 5/30-6/13 build weeks coming to Northern California. Based on the small sample in the forum of less than 5% of total builds, there could be a lot of railcars coming to Cali in a few weeks. All NorCal trucks will get unloaded in Richmond I think. There is a really good thorough explanation in the regional threads for California.

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
I called Ford and got my railcar number. CNA 712433. Called CSX number for railcar status. They said no status. Sooooo. No idea.
I guess if there is any other Northern California trucks shipped in the last few days we might all be on the same train. Anyone else have the same railcar?
I was told that my Lightning was loaded on a Canadian National Railway car at 11:20am local time on July 12th. The number I was given for the rail car was TTGX697098. It is on its way to Northern California.
Sponsored