• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Now, Just need to get in to see what they REALLY will give me for the F250 PSD XLT with extras and very low mileage for her age 51,250.

Sponsored

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog are you going today? Please keep us informed and best of luck on trade in. Super Duty trucks are fetching good dough right now.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog are you going today? Please keep us informed and best of luck on trade in. Super Duty trucks are fetching good dough right now.
Yes, heading to see my salesman around 3:30ish to work out the trade deal and get the paper chase started.

I'd like to drive home tonight, but he was not certain how quick the turn around will be with bring-my-own bank financing. PDI is usually done in about 1-2 hours, he's trying to get that done now.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
They just allowed me access to the truck. My cpe class today is brutal....... 1500 we're on our way to dealership
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group SmartSelect_20220804-144956_FordPass

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Got a great deal, MSRP, no BS no HARD SELL on FIO, trade was reasonable, all deposits handled correctly, my bank financing was a breeze. As they say at Tasca, "You will be satisfied "

Haven't romped on it yet with the wife in the passenger seat 🤔.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 20220804_180815

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 20220804_180748

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
OK, I'm home and decompressing, after a busy day, I love 1PD, but it will take some time to train my foot to the proper feathering rate and deceleration slopes to a full stop.

Going spend the next hour catching up on statistics threads.

BTW::

Took delivery today from Tasca Ford of Seekonk Mass. Straight forward deal, no ADM, no unusual fees or additions, fair value given on trade, personal bank financing with pre-approval went smoothly and rolled out the same evening in the new Lightning.

Next phase of this journey is FCSP delivery and installation in our detached garage with a new exclusive power service to it with National Grid approval.

Work out 500-1000 miles of easy driving and then on to towing the race trailer, BTW race season is on hold while I'm working on engine repairs from a mid season rod bearing failure, hope to be operational by the fall.

Last edited:

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
My dates keep getting moved back week after week.
1659617122492.png
Well at least you have movement. I'm convinced mine was just forgotten about. Someone parked it in the Employee lot and not the shipping staging area. ;). Ford is thinking they have one dedicated plant employee, beats the boss in and stays after they leave. Dedication!

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
OK, I'm home and decompressing, after a busy day, I love 1PD, but it will take some time to train my foot to the proper feathering rate and deceleration slopes to a full stop.

Going spend the next hour catching up on statistics threads.

BTW::

Took delivery today from Tasca Ford of Seekonk Mass. Straight forward deal, no ADM, no unusual fees or additions, fair value given on trade, personal bank financing with pre-approval went smoothly and rolled out the same evening in the new Lightning.

Next phase of this journey is FCSP delivery and installation in our detached garage with a new exclusive power service to it with National Grid approval.

Work out 500-1000 miles of easy driving and then on to towing the race trailer, BTW race season is on hold while I'm working on engine repairs from a mid season rod bearing failure, hope to be operational by the fall.

For all you have done for this forum, we are all excited for you and couldn't be happier for you!