• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How To Configure the Lightning For A Tax Credit

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
Where do those financing rates come from? Ford financing and credit unions should be way lower.
My credit. Back when I bought my 2006 Ford F-150 XLT in 2009, using the Capital One Blank Check program, they charged me 21% interest, for 7 years. I waited a year and refinanced it through my credit union and got 10.25%, for 5 years (It did save me a year and $6000 doing that).
Sponsored

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Am i missing something or is it correct 1)You don't know what the options cost 2) you don't know what any new tax rebate will be

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Am i missing something or is it correct 1)You don't know what the options cost 2) you don't know what any new tax rebate will be
We don't know what ANYTHING costs yet. Ford threw some sample MSRPs out there on a survey, but they may increase/decrease when finalized.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GB FE—Dead. F150L Lariat SR. MME Rally ordered
We don't know what ANYTHING costs yet. Ford threw some sample MSRPs out there on a survey, but they may increase/decrease when finalized.
We do know base MSRP for Pro and XLT.

Shumdit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model s, model x, 10 others....
Occupation
Car junkie
We do know base MSRP for Pro and XLT.
We also know they now are proposing the MSRP cap will be moved up to $80000 on trucks of the legislation passes. That will open up probably every model except the Platinum to the credit if it passes.

Sponsored

Losi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Town and Country
Yeah, but then it still isn't cooled/ventilated. My GT350 has spoiled me on that.

Sounds like great marketing for Ford. “So good you’ll wet your pants!” I rented a big red Dodge Ram Rebel that had cooled seats this summer and it was pretty nice. Did not feel like a pissypants. That truck was a big red bull in a china shop driving around Portland. It was kind of like Guy Fieri to the Lightning’s Tyler Florence.
I rarely drive my wife’s Telluride but I did yesterday and used the cooled seats for the first time; I have to say, it felt good, especially here in Hawaii where it’s almost always blazingly hot. I’m usually not into creature comforts but I’m finding myself inching towards those that are in the Lariat, and will probably be at Platinum when it’s time to order ?.

Last edited:

Akovia

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
05 Tundra, ‘16 Kia Soul EV, ‘14 Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Experienced

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
The full figured lady didn't sing yet.

Sponsored

Brian Head Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Chevy Colorado 4x4
Turn on the news. Nancy P can't get it done in the house and it will never get thru the Senate. Ford needs to open the order bank and move forward...

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Turn on the news. Nancy P can't get it done in the house and it will never get thru the Senate. Ford needs to open the order bank and move forward...
Agreed. These clowns cant get anything done....smh..... and I mean all of them not just one side.

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
Agreed. These clowns cant get anything done....smh..... and I mean all of them not just one side.
Agreed. Neither side isn't even pretending to do what the citizens actually want anymore despite many issues polling well on both sides. The Dems keep throwing out some half-assed words leading up to elections, hoping people fall for it.

This country is a mess.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Well they finally passed the bill…just not the one we are waiting for

Last edited:

Papadave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 5
Sorry to ask... So the EV credit is a done deal? I see the infrastructure bill just passed. I assume the EV credit was in this part that passed too. I just don't watch the news anymore.
Sponsored