First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
RF Engineer
My brother is the finance manager at a local ford dealership in Iowa. I ordered mine at 930 CST during the announcement on the 19th. Figured I wouldn't be in the first wave, as probably a couple thousand ordered before me.

Now he just texted me and they got notified from Ford that they won't be allocated any. I'm number 1 at this dealership.

Now I'm wondering if I should call around to other dealers and see if they are actually going to get allocated any.

Fuck.
Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
My brother is the finance manager at a local ford dealership in Iowa. I ordered mine at 930 CST during the announcement on the 19th. Figured I wouldn't be in the first wave, as probably a couple thousand ordered before me.

Now he just texted me and they got notified from Ford that they won't be allocated any. I'm number 1 at this dealership.

Now I'm wondering if I should call around to other dealers and see if they are actually going to get allocated any.

Fuck.
Did he say why?

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber

Fuck.
How many reservations did they have?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
Last edited:

Sponsored

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT SR; 2003 Mercury Marauder (For Sale)
Occupation
Data Wrangler
For those of us at Granger, I wonder if it is time to panic yet. I emailed them a week ago and no response yet.
I'm not going to panic just yet. Lets see what wave 2 looks like first.

I don't believe any report on allocation right now as I do not believe anything beyond wave 2 has been released to the dealers.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
For those of us at Granger, I wonder if it is time to panic yet. I emailed them a week ago and no response yet.
I'm in NJ, and I had to call my dealer about this. Unfortunately email wasn't working anymore, and it sounds like that particular person was really busy with the F150L orders.

BoreBrotherBore

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
RF Engineer
How many reservations did they have?
They had about 20 reservations.

The dealership owner even called ford to complain. They told him that I think there will probably be less then 20 allotted to the whole state.

My brother talked to the owner of the giant (for Iowa) dealership in Ames and they are only getting one this model year.

So fucked because I live in Iowa.

I drive a Tesla model 3 now. There are plenty of charging stations around (tesla and electrify america) in north eastern Iowa.

And there is quite a lot of Tesla owners here in Iowa, more then you would think.

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
Keeping my fingers crossed that I get to order this week. However; I keep getting conflicting information. Can anyone verify if basic Cruise Control comes standard with the PRO model?

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Keeping my fingers crossed that I get to order this week. However; I keep getting conflicting information. Can anyone verify if basic Cruise Control comes standard with the PRO model?
It's included on all lightning models your not buying a Maverick

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
Thanks for the responses -

Yes I have seen that document a couple of times. It only shows Ford Co-Pilot 360 2.0

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning WAVE 2 Emails Coming 1/19 For Ordering on 1/20 – Per Ford Customer Service 1642624782342

I found this on the world wide waste of time (WWW):

What is Ford co-Pilot360 2.0 on F150?

Ford Co-Pilot360 comprises several driver-assist features, including lane centering, adaptive cruise control, and blind-spot monitor with blind-spot alert. Using all of these systems

It only shows adaptive cruise control. Not sure if I am missing someting?

Deleted member 9341

I’ve gotten very friendly and timely emails from Granger this week. Just an FYI

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The only thing not included on Pro that's concerning is the lack of a rear defroster. My 1993 Plymouth Sundance had a rear defroster as standard, it's a very strange and potentially dangerous thing to exclude.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
~45 minutes to see if you are on the next wave... hopefully.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.