• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Blue Cruise Not allowing hands free

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Ok, until BC is in your Connected services it wont activate in the truck. Im trying like hell to see where the activation lives.
Sponsored

OP
OP
eefiv1

eefiv1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PowerBoost (On Order)
Occupation
IT
Mine is exactly like his. It was in the app as one year when app notified me. No emails. . But obviously it didn't communicate that from there to the truck. Did a master reset, didn't help. Resetting the apim and tcu sent an array of probs. My connected services showed my original 3 year Nav sync pending and it wanted the $600 to activate BC. The one year disappeared. FP reps got my 3 year Nav sub back, but BC is also gone from Connected Services.
YES! This is exactly what I have going on as well. Originally my connected navigation showed pending for a few days. Opened a ticket with Ford, eventually it cleared on Friday, but no BC listed under Connected Services. I just did a master reset again as recommended. Will see if that helps.

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Looks like you aren’t truly active?

the date should be a year from when it was activated that date is a place holder? I may be wrong I don’t have BC but isn’t it suppose to update to march date?
it should match, but it doesn't on mine at least. In the truck it still has the place holder of 10/something/2022 but on the Ford website it reflects the full year with a date of 3/13/2023.

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
YES! This is exactly what I have going on as well. Originally my connected navigation showed pending for a few days. Opened a ticket with Ford, eventually it cleared on Friday, but no BC listed under Connected Services. I just did a master reset again as recommended. Will see if that helps.
Cross your fingers, but I tried 3 master resets. NG... Your FP will come back and connected but lately, it takes 5 mins or so. Use to be almost instant back when....

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
it should match, but it doesn't on mine at least. In the truck it still has the place holder of 10/something/2022 but on the Ford website it reflects the full year with a date of 3/13/2023.
Thank you. I appreciate the clarification and that helps others know as well that it may not actually update in the truck.

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Thank you. I appreciate the clarification and that helps others know as well that it may not actually update in the truck.
Of course. Also if it helps, I never got an activation EMAIL, but I did get an activation notice via the FP app about 1 minute after updating the GWM.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Of course. Also if it helps, I never got an activation EMAIL, but I did get an activation notice via the FP app about 1 minute after updating the GWM.
It all helps to hear from someone with active BC. I dont have it so Im unable to really be sure so your input is important.

OP
OP
eefiv1

eefiv1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Cross your fingers, but I tried 3 master resets. NG... Your FP will come back and connected but lately, it takes 5 mins or so. Use to be almost instant back when....
So, I have the same exact experience. After the Master Reset this morning I never did get the FP activation prompt on the screen even after a few key cycles and driving about 30 miles. Went back out after letting it sit for a hour or so and still nothing. Did the Ford Connected Reset (not a master reset) and immediately I got the FP Activation has been declined in your vehicle message. I was then able to request activation again in the FP app and immediately it showed on the screen in the truck. I accepted that, then I got the message about connected navigation being activated. But no new BC activation message and no BC in connected services on the website.

OP
OP
eefiv1

eefiv1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
So, I just spent about 30 min on a call with Ford Pass support. The representative was extremely helpful. He says that for some reason on Ford's end they do not show my vehicle is ready for BC activation. He wanted to talk to my dealership to ensure it has all of the updates, but of course I did all of the updates myself. And I verified again this morning there are no pending updates for any of my modules. He could not explain why I got the activation message in the FP app but it is not showing on their end. He said performing a master reset can cause activation problems with Connected Nav and possibly BC. He asked me to take it to the dealer and give them the case number so they can solve it together. Called dealer they want the truck for 2 days to a week... I'm not prepared to do that yet. Any other thoughts? It is almost as if the updates worked, but my resetting after messed it up. Is there a way to re-apply an update? Thinking that might trigger the activation again.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
So, I just spent about 30 min on a call with Ford Pass support. The representative was extremely helpful. He says that for some reason on Ford's end they do not show my vehicle is ready for BC activation. He wanted to talk to my dealership to ensure it has all of the updates, but of course I did all of the updates myself. And I verified again this morning there are no pending updates for any of my modules. He could not explain why I got the activation message in the FP app but it is not showing on their end. He said performing a master reset can cause activation problems with Connected Nav and possibly BC. He asked me to take it to the dealer and give them the case number so they can solve it together. Called dealer they want the truck for 2 days to a week... I'm not prepared to do that yet. Any other thoughts? It is almost as if the updates worked, but my resetting after messed it up. Is there a way to re-apply an update? Thinking that might trigger the activation again.
Let me look at all your modules and make sure they are truly up to date

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Your IPMA looks screwed up. Did you have issues while doing the IPMA. It doesnt have all the files updated

OP
OP
eefiv1

eefiv1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Seems we got a mixed response. I just hung up with a rep that is going to go to the top and get back to me. They know Im pist. They said originally take it to the dealer and I said my dealer, as loving as they are have had it with my truck. Had to explain this wasn't the dealers first rodeo and did the work with an engineer blah blah blah. If the end, they got screwed and Ford refused to pay them for the APIM and was told by their engineers to do it.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Before anything do you still have FDRS access?

OP
OP
eefiv1

eefiv1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT