• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
while I don't like it, and really am rather aggravated that we've been pushed back so many times, I understand that FORD, probably in the realization of having the much pricier models built before June 30th, is wanting to give the public, and their shareholders, the 'good news' about all the MONEY that is being amassed toward this 'sold out' vehicle manufacturing process - it's only good news for them if they can squeeze just another 1, or 1,000 Lariats or Platinums before the second quarter P&L 'deadline'... while they might not can show these as 'sold' yet, they can certainly book them as 'built' and 'ready for sale' units - no matter how you slice it, the profit will be there.
I recently purchased some F(FORD) stock for this very reason, so while I'm aggravated at the push back, I also see the reasoning.... at least I HOPE that's the reason, and not a shortage of parts, etc.
Wow, never thought about it that way but makes some sense.

Strange how many early wave orders have barely received build dates but my order in under 8 weeks went to production and it's a Lariat.

Wonder how timing of the fiscal year (July-June) in corporations like Ford may do this push for the pricier items ?
Sponsored

RonB

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Sport
Got an email from ford on Monday saying I could now order my Pro Charger. Went through the ordering and My free charger is on its way arriving in 3 to 9 days. Getting close now

XLT ER Battery with a build date of 6/13

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Got an email from ford on Monday saying I could now order my Pro Charger. Went through the ordering and My free charger is on its way arriving in 3 to 9 days. Getting close now

Please post the installation manual/instructions on the appropriate thread when you get it. There are a bunch of data-hungry forum members dying to get that info…

Thanks in advance!

Chuin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning

Was the email actually from Ford or Sunrun? I got an email from Sunrun Saturday that when I entered my info it just said they didn’t cover my area. (Central Illinois) And to please contact this other company for help. Nothing about getting my charger ordered.

Good news you are getting yours ordered before your truck arrives.

Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
As of today, my 6/13 build date still is holding.

Wave 4, XLT SR.
Same here - waiting for window sticker - should be any day ?....

Wave 6, Lariat SR

Walle1jm

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning SR XLT 312A
Same here - waiting for window sticker - should be any day ?....

Wave 6, Lariat SR
Definitely no rhyme or reason the scheduling for XLT trims as I’m wave 1 priority XLT 312A SR and originally had 6/13 and pushed twice holding now at 8/1.

RonB

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Sport
Was the email actually from Ford or Sunrun? I got an email from Sunrun Saturday that when I entered my info it just said they didn’t cover my area. (Central Illinois) And to please contact this other company for help. Nothing about getting my charger ordered.

Good news you are getting yours ordered before your truck arrives.
The Email was from ford, and ordered on ford website.

Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Definitely no rhyme or reason the scheduling for XLT trims as I’m wave 1 priority XLT 312A SR and originally had 6/13 and pushed twice holding now at 8/1.
I just did the 311A with a spray in

DJSJOEKS

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariet ER Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
Just found that my XLT SR 6/20 production got moved 1 week earlier to 6/13. Guess I got lucky this time and thus joined the group in this thread.
Must have received my build date...mine moved from 6/13 to 6/20.

EVben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, Ranger
I just did the 311A with a spray in
Same 311A but no spray, was 5/31, then 6/6 for a while, now 6/13 for last week and a half or so

refreshing that sticker link like craaaazy

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Same 311A but no spray, was 5/31, then 6/6 for a while, now 6/13 for last week and a half or so

refreshing that sticker link like craaaazy
If it's not here by 2200 hours EDT, check Thursday evening
Sponsored