• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
So my FordPass is still active but the truck hasn’t moved. Starting to get concerned something is wrong. FordPass shows that the vehicle is only out of about 60% charge and it has not gone up or down since then. I periodically check on it and sometimes get a little banner at the bottom of FordPass that shows the vehicle is plugged in but not charging.

Today I got an actual notification saying that the vehicle is not charging at the schedule time, 1 PM Pacific. I didn’t set this scheduled charging. That was followed by a message indicating that my charging cable may not be connected or may have accidentally been removed. So I’m curious if it’s not able to charge and therefore not moving?
Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
So my FordPass is still active but the truck hasn’t moved. Starting to get concerned something is wrong. FordPass shows that the vehicle is only out of about 60% charge and it has not gone up or down since then. I periodically check on it and sometimes get a little banner at the bottom of FordPass that shows the vehicle is plugged in but not charging.

Today I got an actual notification saying that the vehicle is not charging at the schedule time, 1 PM Pacific. I didn’t set this scheduled charging. That was followed by a message indicating that my charging cable may not be connected or may have accidentally been removed. So I’m curious if it’s not able to charge and therefore not moving?
As in you're concerned maybe there's a faulty part/issue they need to resolve before sending yours out?

I would interpret that notification more as 1pm PT was the default "start charging time" but because it's not currently plugged in, it couldn't do that. That's not based on anything other than what I thought I recall seeing/reading about being able to schedule your charging, so like when you're home and plugged in, you can set it to only actually charge in the late evening/night hours when rates are lower?

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone able to access Ford CS Chat on the desktop site? I've only been able to via mobile site to date, but it keeps timing out (especially when there's a 30 min+ wait...) This is all I see on the desktop site, no actual "Chat" button like there is on the mobile site. This is from Chrome, but I've tried using Edge too with no difference

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group 1654551807398

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
As in you're concerned maybe there's a faulty part/issue they need to resolve before sending yours out?

I would interpret that notification more as 1pm PT was the default "start charging time" but because it's not currently plugged in, it couldn't do that. That's not based on anything other than what I thought I recall seeing/reading about being able to schedule your charging, so like when you're home and plugged in, you can set it to only actually charge in the late evening/night hours when rates are lower?
yes, I keep seeing the “plugged in but not charging” message so I was thinking perhaps a faulty part or software. But you make an excellent point about it not charging as scheduled. If it’s not plugged in, it won’t charge.

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
yes, I keep seeing the “plugged in but not charging” message so I was thinking perhaps a faulty part or software. But you make an excellent point about it not charging as scheduled. If it’s not plugged in, it won’t charge.
I've gotten the plugged in not charging message as well Guy (about every 3rd day), although I attributed this to the fact that the battery was always >90% charged already...

Last edited:

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
@Rekoil , @MdnewF150 Despite not getting any emails, are any of the online trackers working for you to forecast delivery dates? Thanks
I have never received any emails from Ford since my blend week email. The tracker works on my truck but shows TBD for delivery date. I called Union Pacific and it's supposed to arrive in Salem, IL interchange around 6pm today. Still another 700+ miles to Texas though.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Question for the group. Maybe someone will know. I called for a trace on Union Pacific and they said it left Salem, Illinois and said scheduled for delivery to industry on June 10th. So does that mean that's the day that's forecasted to arrive in Dallas Texas?

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GB FE
I’m a 5/9 build but also heading to Dallas and was notified as shipped on Sunday. Where do you get detail to track? Friday is my bday so here is to hoping.

Reactions: GDN

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Finally got some shipping details - Canadian National, TTGX696648 (from a 6/4 update to my VIN record)

Per UP tracking process (thanks @rlbussard )

- Loaded, departed 6/2, 7:58am
- Estimated time of arrival at Industry 6/1, 6:30am
- Received, Laredo, TX 5/21, 10:42pm

I'm not sure how to interpret the "estimated time of arrival" being BEFORE the actual departure date/time... Maybe just hasn't processed/received an updated arrival estimate and that one was a placeholder?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220606-193742

Last edited:

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I’m a 5/9 build but also heading to Dallas and was notified as shipped on Sunday. Where do you get detail to track? Friday is my bday so here is to hoping.
Union Pacific 8008775123
Press 1 for English when it asks you
At the prompt say Trace
Then speak your railcar number like mine is TTGX986654. So you would say the whole thing

Let me know if you're gives the same date.

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired

Spacebuff

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MachE
Question for the group. Maybe someone will know. I called for a trace on Union Pacific and they said it left Salem, Illinois and said scheduled for delivery to industry on June 10th. So does that mean that's the day that's forecasted to arrive in Dallas Texas?
Interesting. Mine said Industry on June 11 as well. I assumed that meant City of Industry near Los Angeles as UP has an intermodal exchange there. This made sense to me since I’m in Orange County, CA. Weird for you since you want the truck in Dallas. So I’m not so sure anymore.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Interesting. Mine said Industry on June 11 as well. I assumed that meant City of Industry near Los Angeles as UP has an intermodal exchange there. This made sense to me since I’m in Orange County, CA. Weird for you since you want the truck in Dallas. So I’m not so sure anymore.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220606-193220

I had them fax it to me so I could see it. And it clearly shows estimated arrival to industry June 10 7:59am.

Spacebuff

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MachE
Screenshot_20220606-193220.png

I had them fax it to me so I could see it. And it clearly shows estimated arrival to industry June 10 7:59am.
But it doesn’t say Industry, CA whereas the other cities it has the state. So now I’m thinking my assumption was wrong and Industry is where it would hand off the railcar to convoy?
Sponsored