• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
Checked FordPass this morning. My truck has an extra mile on it and it’s showing on the railroad tracks (or at least very near) on the map.

Reached out to Ford and it’s been assigned a rail car and shows in transit!!
Figured I'd check as well. Nada, same lot, same mileage. No built email.
Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
That's so rad you can track it in real time- really wish one of the techs would have accepted my FordPass activation request!

@BlueF150Guy What's your forecasted delivery window?

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
That's so rad you can track it in real time- really wish one of the techs would have accepted my FordPass activation request!

@BlueF150Guy What's your forecasted delivery window?
I know! I was worried they would have reset me by now.

Supposed to be July 1-7th, but fingers crossed much sooner!

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
6297C6D5-8CD1-4352-831A-B0C6C6C35F71.png

She’s on the way!!! FordPass is still active and showing my Lightning moving away from Dearborn. It’s becoming real…that I need to arrange for $80k real fast! 😂
That was my response. Oh crap, I gotta pay for it now 😂

pch3

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
I don't have an active FordPass so I don't have any empirical evidence that my truck is on the way, but I did get my "shipped" email overnight last night. I'll contact my dealership today after they open to see if I can get anymore details.

Interestingly, I've received status change emails each of the last 2 Thursday mornings. My "your vehicle has been built" email came around 3:45am EDT on June 2 and my "your vehicle has been shipped" email came around 4:45am EDT today (June 9). Not sure if there is anything to make of that since I know some people aren't getting any emails, but almost feels like a batch of weekly updates given the fact that they are happening in the middle of the night and on the same day of the week? 🤷‍♂️

Regardless, I'll see what my dealership knows later today.

Last edited:

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
I don't have an active FordPass so I don't have any empirical evidence that my truck is on the way, but I did get my "shipped" email overnight last night. I'll contact my dealership today after they open to see if I can get anymore details.

Interestingly, I've received status change emails each of the last 2 Thursday mornings. My "your vehicle has been built" email came around 3:45am EDT on June 2 and my "your vehicle has been shipped" email came around 4:45am EDT today (June 9). Not sure if there is anything to make of that since I know some people aren't getting any emails, but almost feels like a batch of weekly updates given the fact that they are happening in the middle of the night and on the same day of the week? 🤷‍♂️

Regardless, I'll see what my dealership knows later today.
Got the same E-mail this morning! At least it was within 24 hours of the truck actually shipping. Perhaps they are getting faster.

Truck is sitting outside Flat Rock, MI now. Appears to be a large hub so maybe they are awaiting more rail cars here. When I call UP with the rail car number the automated message says the equipment is “empty” which is odd. But the “released” and “arrival” information appears accurate.

honus01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning (pending), 2020 F150, 2018 GT350
Blend date 5/6. Modules popped on the 6 or 7th of May. No updates, so I 've just been waiting. Got on the Ford chat this AM, now it's listed to them as "plant hold pending update." No idea what that means, but I was really hoping it would've shipped by now.

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Let's hope your trucks come early. I've gotten zero notifications along the way. Tracker shows it built and shipped with no ETA. My Ford account still shows production only. No emails on any status since the original build week email. And if Union Pacific tracking is right, my truck is supposed to arrive at the Mesquite rail yard tomorrow morning.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Let's hope your trucks come early. I've gotten zero notifications along the way. Tracker shows it built and shipped with no ETA. My Ford account still shows production only. No emails on any status since the original build week email. And if Union Pacific tracking is right, my truck is supposed to arrive at the Mesquite rail yard tomorrow morning.
Did we finally nail down or get confirmation that CA34 is Mesquite?

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Did we finally nail down or get confirmation that CA34 is Mesquite?
It has to be Mesquite because I that is where my 21 F150 came into. I remember my dealer telling me that they are working with Mesquite to get the vehicle moved from there to Rockwall Ford. That would mean that it would have to go right back to the same place. The next nearest railyard is a ways away.

Reactions: GDN

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Calling Ford Chat was a waste. They couldn't tell me anything more than I already know. I know my truck was last in Salem, IL on June 6th and has an estimated arrival at industry at 7:59am on June 10th. I don't what that means arrival at industry. I search for Industry Texas and there actually is one, but that can't be it because that is 244 miles south of Rockwall/Dallas TX area and there is a big railyard in Mesquite TX. There also is no railyard in Industry, TX.

I did find this on the Union Pacific webpage that leads me to believe that industry means the final destination. I am hoping that is the case. And this holds true for this statement below in regards to my railcar. I have only got times when I call the UP tracking number since Salem, IL and no locations.

This is the statement on the UP webpage: " The trace results will not show the last reported event if it is on another railroad – even if UP is in the route; it may show an estimated time of arrival at the final destination (actual placement at industry). "
Sponsored