• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group

aquapools

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat and 2018 Ford Lariat
Occupation
Retired
No spray liner. Platinum ER.
I chatted online with Ford this morning and the all the gave was the order tracking link which I already have. What number did you call ?
Also my Window Sticker has magically disappeared this morning !!!
Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
For those of you who have received your trucks, is the wireless charger causing your IPhone to overheat?

My friend just told me his phone has gone into safety mode twice due to overheating on the wireless pad.

He also has already driven 700 miles since he got the truck on Wednesday. He received it with 24 miles on it.
@Hamtech I presume your friend isn't a forum member, but are you able to confirm/share any of their details? Location, build/blend dates, etc? Every confirmed delivery helps the rest of us try and extrapolate when we might see ours- or at least spend our time guessing, which for me at least helps pass the time...

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
@Hamtech I presume your friend isn't a forum member, but are you able to confirm/share any of their details? Location, build/blend dates, etc? Every confirmed delivery helps the rest of us try and extrapolate when we might see ours- or at least spend our time guessing, which for me at least helps pass the time...
He is not a member but here is the information.

The blend may be a day earlier. 5/12 Blend. carbonized grey Lariat. No spray Liner.

Delivered May 30, picked up June 1

24 miles on Odometer at pickup.

Fullerton Ford, Somerville NJ - No ADM.

Theo1000

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Etron,Chevy Volt,BMW I3,Mach-E,F150 Lightning
I chatted online with Ford this morning and the all the gave was the order tracking link which I already have. What number did you call ?
Also my Window Sticker has magically disappeared this morning !!!
Have not called Ford. No emails or anything else either. About the same as the Mach-E
The most up to date info comes from my dealer.

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser 2007
My Wisconsin based dealer just called to confirm delivery of my 5/13 blend date Iced Blue Silver Platinum w/spray in BL at least 10 days early! No ADM, no last-minute markup, no underbody coating… no nonsense.

I should pick it up tomorrow morning … or tonight if the folks prepping it are as excited as me!

Sponsored

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
My Wisconsin based dealer just called to confirm delivery of my 5/13 blend date Iced Blue Silver Platinum w/spray in BL at least 10 days early! No ADM, no last-minute markup, no underbody coating… no nonsense.

I should pick it up tomorrow morning … or tonight if the folks prepping it are as excited as me!
So I have not checked this completely, but it seems that the Platinum’s with BL are not getting held up.

I have a 5/13 blend lariat with every additional option and BL and it is in BL purgatory.

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

What was your forecasted delivery date previously (if you had one)? Doesn't appear we have your info in the Order Tracker

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser 2007
What was your forecasted delivery date previously (if you had one)? Doesn't appear we have your info in the Order Tracker
The forecasted delivery date was 6/15 to 6/21.
Reservation date: 5/19/21
Order date: 1/7/22

And no indication it was coming today even with obsessive browser refreshes.

Aminorjourney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
vehicles that go
Well, according to my latest sleuthing, mine is sitting on a train somewhere in Illinois. The dealer told me last week that my estimated delivery had been moved up from July 1-7 to June 18... but on the Ford system I can see it's still showing as July 1-7 :/

Hope it's the former, as we've just committed to a road-trip to Utah at the end of June!

Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, according to my latest sleuthing, mine is sitting on a train somewhere in Illinois. The dealer told me last week that my estimated delivery had been moved up from July 1-7 to June 18... but on the Ford system I can see it's still showing as July 1-7 :/

Hope it's the former, as we've just committed to a road-trip to Utah at the end of June!
Fellow Oregon order! Sounds like you have a train car number to try and track?

Doesn't look like we have your info in the Orders Tracker, can you please confirm your details? Trim, options, blend date. Thanks

Aminorjourney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
vehicles that go
Fellow Oregon order! Sounds like you have a train car number to try and track?

Doesn't look like we have your info in the Orders Tracker, can you please confirm your details? Trim, options, blend date. Thanks
I did fill out the form *earlier* but only an hour ago. I was lurking because... I'm good at lurking.

re: train. Yeah, I do have a car number, but when I called it doesn't have a status, sadly. According to Ford Chat folks we're somewhere around Illinois right now.

My dealer is one of the local PDX ones on the west side of down. They are not giving any ADM but they did try to give us a $14,000 to $14,500 trade-in on my 2017 Bolt LT... Platt Auto on the other side of town upped that by nearly $10k ;)

EonLightning

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning 2022 Black Lariat
Occupation
GC
Keep seeing the 'blend date' references as well as a tracker but can't locate either so am unable to contribute.

I am in the Bay Are, VIN 1FT6W1EV8NWG04046, still 'in production' and ordered on 1/20. Extended Range Black Lariat

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Keep seeing the 'blend date' references as well as a tracker but can't locate either so am unable to contribute.

I am in the Bay Are, VIN 1FT6W1EV8NWG04046, still 'in production' and ordered on 1/20. Extended Range Black Lariat
At the top of your Window Sticker, Blend Date of 5/12

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group 1654560213798

Be sure to register your order in the Order Tracking thread too, so our good friends @TaxmanHog and @rlbussard can add you to the database we're using to try and spot patterns/more accurately forecast shipping and delivery dates

Tracker sites we're using are-

https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
https://ordertrack.app/

Your order # (also from your Window Sticker) is 6160

EonLightning

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning 2022 Black Lariat
Occupation
GC
At the top of your Window Sticker, Blend Date of 5/12

1654560213798.png

Be sure to register your order in the Order Tracking thread too, so our good friends @TaxmanHog and @rlbussard can add you to the database we're using to try and spot patterns/more accurately forecast shipping and delivery dates

Tracker sites we're using are-

https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
https://ordertrack.app/

Your order # (also from your Window Sticker) is 6160
Thank you for taking the time to lay that out for me. Looks like I'm in pretty good shape!
Sponsored