Sponsored

ericpullen

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning & 22 Mach-E
Just saw Oxmoor Ford in Louisville posted a video on Facebook of their demo unit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Just finished updating the OP, quite a few popping up throughout the midwest and NE, and down into TN and KY

piratefan2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT-ER, 24 Silverado, 06 Silverado
Hastings Ford, Greenville NC, has a Lariat ER

emulsifide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tesla Model S P85, 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+
Royal Oak Ford in Michigan has a Carbonized Gray Metallic XLT standard range sitting on Woodward. I confirmed it’s a mannequin and they’re taking high bids for it, with the current bid at $20k over invoice.

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Hoffman Ford in East Hartford, CT has a Lightning in Oxford White that I was able to take home today to fit-check in my garage. (Made it barely!)

It's a bare-bones Pro trim with MSRP of $39,974. They were very accommodating and did not seem to have any problem allowing me to take it out alone for a bit.

Sponsored

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
@RainorshinePNW, just a clarification. Liberty Ford is in Vermilion, OH. Address is 4215 East Liberty Avenue.

Went today to test drive their SQM Lariat ER, but they are not allowing test drives. A sales rep told me on the phone Monday that they were, but he was wrong I guess!

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
I did a search and my local Ford dealer Best Ford and their site says they have two in stock. I drove through the lot today and there were no lightnings at all on the lot, and the showroom is covered up as they're redoing it after they were just bought out.

I'm not sure either are truly in stock, and this place has had a habit of tacking on some pretty hefty $10,000-plus "market adjustments" in the past too.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
@RainorshinePNW, just a clarification. Liberty Ford is in Vermilion, OH. Address is 4215 East Liberty Avenue.

Went today to test drive their SQM Lariat ER, but they are not allowing test drives. A sales rep told me on the phone Monday that they were, but he was wrong I guess!
Did they allow you to check it out, but just not drive? Thanks

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
My dealer in So FL has a platinum Demo but it's a 6 month showroom decoration. Employees werent even allowed to drive it

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Thanks for the list, just scheduled a test drive tomorrow morning in a Pro. Eager to just see one in person after all this hype.

Anybody have specific questions? I know this trim has taken a backseat in most reviews, will ask anything/try to talk pictures on your guys' behalf.

Sponsored

JackBurtonJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Leonardtown Ford in Leonardtown Maryland has a Atlas Blue Lariat ER

Slick68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rapid Red Lightning, 68 Mustang, 17 Road Glide
Lexington Park Ford in Lexington Park Maryland got their Mannequin on Tuesday. It’s a Std Range Lariat in Agate Black Metallic.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT SR; 2003 Mercury Marauder (For Sale)
Occupation
Data Wrangler
Midway Ford in Roseville, MN has one oxford white Pro Standard Range (with some options) available for test drive. MSRP on the sticker is $45,944

They are also taking a $2000 deposit to buy it after 6 months of being a demo. I believe they are doing MSRP+$5000.

I drove it and it was fantastic. Cannot wait to hopefully order my lariat this summer!

676053602_20220604_114400.jpg
I sat in this one today and am so pleased with the Pro model. The seat fit me like a glove! I had two chances to order a Lariat and will have no regrets passing on them if I can actually order a 2023 Pro. An XLT will work for me too but the value of the Pro is unbelievable.

Looking forward to test driving it in the near future.

I also noticed the range of 229mi at 100% charge on the display.

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
Did they allow you to check it out, but just not drive? Thanks
Yep, got to sit in it, checked out the frunk and bed. The sales rep that showed me the truck was apologetic. I'm sure he didn't make the decision.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Tindol Ford in Gastonia, NC (outside Charlotte) has a Lariat ER Iced blue silver.... Not sure of the policy for test drives but as a reservation holder at the dealership I got to drive it. It's everything I hoped it was going to be my 6 year old son loved the feeling of being thrown into the seat with the 0-60 pulls. Anyone that drives this and says they weren't impressed is dead on the inside 😂😂😂
Sponsored