• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Deliveries

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Picked mine up today. :) 5/16 blend 5/29 built, 5/31 shipped.
DEC1DB0E-A8AE-4123-8DB1-B9DB642178C8.jpeg
Yea, I think I got super lucky with shipping. Or hopefully, everyone from this point on will get this speed. :)

Torrance
Delivery speed is WARP speed compared to months for other Ford vehicles.

Wonder if Ford is expediting deliveries to meet number of delivered by June 30 ??
Sponsored

Brady

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 F150, 22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Teacher
I think/hope I'm on the same train with @BlueF150Guy. How's the progress this morning? I'm taking the family down to Disneyland for a few days. I'll probably be trying to train spot from the airplane, haha.

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
I think/hope I'm on the same train with @BlueF150Guy. How's the progress this morning? I'm taking the family down to Disneyland for a few days. I'll probably be trying to train spot from the airplane, haha.
Great news if we are on the same train, it has arrived in Richmond! The train crew pushed through the night and made it from Bakersfield to Richmond. Currently sitting in the Richmond yard.

So I’m hoping this week! Curious, when you get your truck will you drive it down to Disneyland (next time)? For me, Ford suggests 3 charge stops for the drive down south.

Brady

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 F150, 22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Teacher
Great news if we are on the same train, it has arrived in Richmond! The train crew pushed through the night and made it from Bakersfield to Richmond. Currently sitting in the Richmond yard.

So I’m hoping this week! Curious, when you get your truck will you drive it down to Disneyland (next time)? For me, Ford suggests 3 charge stops for the drive down south.
Awesome! Hopefully I can pick mine up as soon as we get back!

And yes, I think I would drive the truck down next time. Right now we have a 1 year old who wouldn't do so well with the long drive, but once she is a little older, we would just take our time and make charging stops part of the adventure!

Sponsored

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
No updates on mine yet. It seems like it might still be in Blue Island, IL or it left and who knows 🤷‍♂️. Calling Union Pacific says it has departed but Ford Chat just said "I show your F-150 is in transit located at Blue Island, IL as of Jun-16-2022, 06:40 CT. I show an ETA of 07/15/2022."

uwquigman

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
The finance folks should know. There is another CA program that gets the $2k (you have to apply after vehicle purchase), but the clean fuel caps at $750 and is instant.
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 21.54.15.png
Yeah I got my instant $750 when I picked it up last week...The $2K I'm not eligible for since I already got it for my Toyota Mirai 3 years ago (Which I think is complete BS). Oh well.....

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Great news if we are on the same train, it has arrived in Richmond!
That's great news! I am hoping against the odds that mine is on the same train, since we are both NorCal and both have 7/1-7/7 estimated deliveries. The big unknown with mine is that the last update that Ford Chat has is that it was on Ramp 59 on May 30th -- no updates since then, but so far no change to my delivery date either. Fingers crossed that it just slipped thru without getting properly scanned or updated in the system. On hold with Ford Chat now waiting for the last update (last one was Friday). Will update in 20 mins or so when they get to me...

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
That's great news! I am hoping against the odds that mine is on the same train, since we are both NorCal and both have 7/1-7/7 estimated deliveries. The big unknown with mine is that the last update that Ford Chat has is that it was on Ramp 59 on May 30th -- no updates since then, but so far no change to my delivery date either. Fingers crossed that it just slipped thru without getting properly scanned or updated in the system. On hold with Ford Chat now waiting for the last update (last one was Friday). Will update in 20 mins or so when they get to me...
I feel like Fords data from UP is out of date. So you might be lucky.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Will update in 20 mins or so when they get to me...
Well, same old same old. Last update is still from May 30, on Ramp 59. Status is in transit, but it sure doesn't seem to be transiting. He did add this however, which is the first time I've been given this number:

The last update is showing as May 29, 2022. However I would advise reaching out to your ordering Ford dealer for the most up to date and detailed information on this order, Fred. If the Ford dealer is unable to provide the latest information you may also reach out to our new Ford vehicle order team here (800) 334-4375. They are available during these hours 8:00AM-8:00PM EST (Monday-Friday)!

Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
you may also reach out to our new Ford vehicle order team here (800) 334-4375
Well they had no more info, just said the same thing, that it's on Ramp 59 awaiting to be released, whatever that means, but the last update was on May 30 so who knows. Very frustrating.

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
anyone take delivery in San Diego/SD County yet?

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

KristovM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (coming soon)
anyone take delivery in San Diego/SD County yet?
Still waiting. Official date is this Friday. My sales rep didn't have any info as of last Friday. Contacted Ford Chat today and the latest they have is still Illinois train depot. They did indicate I could call the New Vehicle Support Team at 800-334-4375 to see if they have further information, but I haven't done that yet.
Sponsored