• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Bed mat suggestions

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
My order has the spray in liner from factory and now looking at putting in a mat to prevent stuff from sliding around.
Any suggestions? I've looked at the BedRug mat but don't really need anything soft on the knees as I won't be crawling around and don't think I want to "stick" the velcro to the bed.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L PRO, VW ID.4
I plan on the black armour bed mat, probably overkill but I have heard good things. Maybe line-x next year if I find I need it.

Sponsored

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
I have this one in my lightning right now, nice quality product, also is about a 1/4" short all around (I have no other liner) so should still fit nicely with the spray in.
My bad, forgot to mention I am using it with LineX spray in. Also got the Husky X Contour mats for the floor and they are fantastic.

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
That link says for 5.8' beds. Is that a typo or does that actually fit the Lightning?
Yea I am not sure how they measure it but yea that fits the Lightning. You can check by selecting the Lightning at Huskyā€™s website and it will give you a model no.

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
My bad, forgot to mention I am using it with LineX spray in. Also got the Husky X Contour mats for the floor and they are fantastic.
Got a link? Is it specific for the lightning?

Sponsored

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
OP
OP

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I am thinking the BedRug with the complete lining is the way to go since I will add a topper to the bed and carry metal parts that should not be banged around. https://bedrug.com/bedrug-classic-bedliners/2022/ford/f-150 . Youtube has a couple of examples of the installations dealing with the power outlets, lights, cleats: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lightning+bedrug+install .
I think I'm going to go with the Husky that a couple suggested. I ordered with the factory spray in liner and will be putting on a cover. Just wanted stuff not to slide around in there.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
I just installed a BedRug today.

I had a full BedRug in my last F-150, but I didnā€™t want to deal with all the cutting around the electrical outlets and all the lights and hooks.

There are a few main reasons I love BedRug.

1. Itā€™s SUPER SOFTā€¦ great on your knees and on your more delicate cargo. In a pinch, you can take a nap on it.

2. Itā€™s also strong enough to handle just about anything and simply vacuum, sweep, or hose off.

3. Although it may look like fabric, itā€™s actually quite waterproof, so it dries quickly.

4. The carpet keeps things from moving around too much.

5. It absorbs sound, so even when things move, they donā€™t make a lot of noise.

Ford F-150 Lightning Bed mat suggestions 1662257901239

GrokTime

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyotas + incoming F150 Lightning
Cool. What is involved in the installation process? Is there more to it than just laying it out?
Sponsored