• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Chat would tell us the same. You need to specifically ask them for a train car number.
I did, they didn't give me any train car info. I guess another chat session is in order.
Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Called Csx again this morning, looks like I am delayed a day

Last known location: Buffalo NY 9/20 3:30am

Scheduled delivery: East Brookfield MA 9/21 4:30pm
That's my exact ETA in E Brookfield. My truck is still in Cleveland.

Jaufry

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Tacoma
Occupation
Manager
That's my exact ETA in E Brookfield. My truck is still in Cleveland.
I'm still hoping I'm on the same train. Still no luck getting rail info from Ford chat, every time I try I just get told they don't have railcar information. Guess I don't have the magic touch!

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Despite my vow to not waste my time with Chat, I did anyways. I was told my ETA is 9/24 to be built. I'm now day 25 in production with no true answer for when I will be built and shipped. The can just keep being kicked down the road.
Someone on one of these forums said that chips/modules are assigned to a VIN and if that specific unit doesn't arrive at the plant, they can't install the next chip/module that arrives. Anyone that has experience with 'just in time' manufacturing concepts might be able to shed some light on that idea.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
You guys are lucky you're on a train. Just chatted with Ford and mine is at Ramp 5M in New Boston, MI. I guess it's still waiting for a train.
Same here, at 5M ramp after a week or two at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock. Delivery still ETA Oct 1-7 to NY after the one week slip a week ago. Last status update was 9/14 according to chat agent. She couldn't say whether it was truck or rail, no info listed. The window sticker says convoy though.

For anyone curious how far Ramp 51 in Flat Rock is from the REVC plant in Dearborn, and how far New Boston Ramp 5M is from Dearborn. Seems like it takes as long to get out of MI as it take to manufacture the truck!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663698066895

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663698178488

Sponsored

Who764

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Same here, at 5M ramp after a week or two at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock. Delivery still ETA Oct 1-7 to NY after the one week slip a week ago. Last status update was 9/14 according to chat agent. She couldn't say whether it was truck or rail, no info listed. The window sticker says convoy though.

For anyone curious how far Ramp 51 in Flat Rock is from the REVC plant in Dearborn, and how far New Boston Ramp 5M is from Dearborn. Seems like it takes as long to get out of MI as it take to manufacture the truck!
I'm in the 8/29 build week. When I asked Ford Chat for an update today, they told me the truck was in Melvindale, MI even though yesterday I was given a railcar number. When I asked about the railcar, she confirmed the one from yesterday, which is currently located in PA. It seems that some of the Ford Chat representatives need to be asked specifically about a railcar before they will volunteer the information.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
My truck arrival date to E Brookfield has now moved from 9/21 to 9/23. Same time, 4:30 pm.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I'm in the 8/29 build week. When I asked Ford Chat for an update today, they told me the truck was in Melvindale, MI even though yesterday I was given a railcar number. When I asked about the railcar, she confirmed the one from yesterday, which is currently located in PA. It seems that some of the Ford Chat representatives need to be asked specifically about a railcar before they will volunteer the information.
Thank you for that tip. I tried again with another chat agent and also called marketing number. They said truck was sitting at Ramp 5M since 9/13 awaiting a train assignment, no rail number, to Albany, NY. Then from there it will go by truck to final location in NY. He warned they were seeing some delays by train so the Oct 1-7 delivery date given (previously 9/20-9/26)could possibly change. They no longer even mention Oct 1, only Oct 7.

On another note, you can get the train starting and end location from your window sticker. Mine was "CA46." C means it's coming from Rouge plant (REV), Albany I think is A, 46 means Albany, NY. Convoy doesn't mean it's coming by convoy, just means the last step is convoy, likely train first. To get to New Boston it was by a Vehi-ship truck from Ramp 51 Dearborn to New Boston Ramp 5M. Since it didn't leave from the train station at Ramp 51 maybe that is just a holding area for plant chip holds, otherwise it would have made more sense to go directly to Ramp 5M to catch the train to Albany, NY unless they drive it from Dearborn to Ramp 51.

With a 0.75% Fed rate increase likely this week in addition to the previous one and massive re-apply increase expected (two rate hikes), will take up the dealer offer to close before vehicle arrives.

I think these delivery dates previously given are not to be believed.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663704148573

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663704166644

Who764

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Thank you for that tip. I tried again with another chat agent and also called marketing number. They said truck was sitting at Ramp 5M since 9/13 awaiting a train assignment, no rail number, to Albany, NY. Then from there it will go by truck to final location in NY. He warned they were seeing some delays by train so the Oct 1-7 delivery date given (previously 9/20-9/26)could possibly change. They no longer even mention Oct 1, only Oct 7.

On another note, you can get the train starting and end location from your window sticker. Mine was "CA46." C means it's coming from Rouge plant (REV), Albany I think is A, 46 means Albany, NY. Convoy doesn't mean it's coming by convoy, just means the last step is convoy, likely train first. To get to New Boston it was by a Vehi-ship truck from Ramp 51 Dearborn to New Boston Ramp 5M. Since it didn't leave from the train station at Ramp 51 maybe that is just a holding area for plant chip holds, otherwise it would have made more sense to go directly to Ramp 5M to catch the train to Albany, NY unless they drive it from Dearborn to Ramp 51.

With a 0.75% Fed rate increase likely this week in addition to the previous one and massive re-apply increase expected (two rate hikes), will take up the dealer offer to close before vehicle arrives.

1663704148573.png

1663704166644.png
Hmm...my ramp is showing CU2G. I would assume this is the Philadelphia/Wilmington area, but I don't see those codes on the list.

Sponsored

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Hmm...my ramp is showing CU2G. I would assume this is the Philadelphia/Wilmington area, but I don't see those codes on the list.
They are all crowd sourced so list not complete but if you google CU2G those Ford recipients seem to be in same Phili area as you.

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning

1663704148573.png

1663704166644.png
You are not alone. There are a few of us in the 8/29 week that are stuck at ramp 5M waiting for the train to Albany. Thanks for the clarification on the invoice ramp code.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
From our Auto-Trader study

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663715279791

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
You are not alone. There are a few of us in the 8/29 week that are stuck at ramp 5M waiting for the train to Albany. Thanks for the clarification on the invoice ramp code.
Waiting on the next Dali train to Albany....

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663715593074

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Truck left Cleveland to Buffalo and the ETA to E Brookfield is now 9/22 4:30 pm (was 9/21 then 9/23)
Sponsored