✅ 9/19 Lightning Build Week Group

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Checked in with ford chat after smokingthemeats said his arrived before the tracker still said it wasn’t shipped. Still waiting to be shipped. ETA 10/14-10/20.
To be fair, I was speaking of shipping information on ordertrack.app. My truck showed shipping and delivery window and I was delivered within that window.
Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Mine now says built and awaiting shipment 🚚
When did yours go "In Production". I may have missed the latest updated spreadsheet, but back on page 11, you do not have an In Production date. We have the same blend day, and mine went In Production on 9/23. Still In Production as of 1 minute ago.

cjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat SR, 2016 Mazda CX-9
When did yours go "In Production". I may have missed the latest updated spreadsheet, but back on page 11, you do not have an In Production date. We have the same blend day, and mine went In Production on 9/23. Still In Production as of 1 minute ago.
Willebrew went in production on 09-23-22 according to the master spreadsheet. Mine went in 9/26. TaxmanHog has a link to his master order tracker in the footer of his posts.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine is also saying built as of this morning!
I don't see you on the spreadsheet for 9/19, but I see you just joined. When did you go In Production, and what model/specs do you have?

Sponsored

cjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don't see you on the spreadsheet for 9/19, but I see you just joined. When did you go In Production, and what model/specs do you have?
I got lucky and put a deposit on one of the Lariat SR dealer allocations that became available at the end of the MY. Will share more details when the thing is in my garage.

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly Mach-E FE, 2022 F150L Lariat in transit
I got lucky and put a deposit on one of the Lariat SR dealer allocations that became available at the end of the MY. Will share more details when the thing is in my garage.
Ha I probably called the dealer asking about your truck on the day that I found mine the exact same way. I’m in Des Moines and I think I’ve been in touch with every dealership showing any sort of inventory within 400 miles.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hoping to get self reports from @M0NTI13 and @willj39 (who does not appear to be a member but somehow populated on the official forum sheet) sporadic google finders will be purged if I don't get updates soon

cjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ha I probably called the dealer asking about your truck on the day that I found mine the exact same way. I’m in Des Moines and I think I’ve been in touch with every dealership showing any sort of inventory within 400 miles.
You and I played the same game. Got my reservation in early AM 5/20 but with a dealer that had a priority list of 25 that I was not on. Soon as the '23 price increase came out I started putting feelers out for every dealership within X radius and got lucky to find one that wasn't a mannequin that was already sold.

Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hoping to get self reports from @M0NTI13 and @willj39 (who does not appear to be a member but somehow populated on the official forum sheet) sporadic google finders will be purged if I don't get updates soon
Looking back at the last few weeks 9/12, 9/5 and the week before, it seemed to me that the longest lag from In Production to Built status was about 12 days. I guess it is disappointment Thursday for me.

And congrats to @M0NTI13 and @Delagraz , who had later In Production Dates, but are now Built.

Any reason why the two of us with In Production Dates of 9/23 might be stuck, or is it completely random? I have a spray in bedliner.

EV Outdoors

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150. Ford Explorer
Can any of you access Ford tracker? It shows my order is not available or incorrect. I’ve checked it 100x never had a problem. I cleared it out and history and still having the problem.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Can any of you access Ford tracker? It shows my order is not available or incorrect. I’ve checked it 100x never had a problem. I cleared it out and history and still having the problem.
I'm getting the same "In Production" since 9/23. Meanwhile, I'm being passed by vehicles In Production later than mine. Ignorance is bliss?
Sponsored