Sponsored

Included Subscriptions with New Purchase?

kinpatsu

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Hello everyone.
I bought a Lightning XLT this week and just joined the forum. I searched for a new owners' FAQ but couldn't find one. I hope this is the appropriate category.
Anyway, from all of the emails I've received, I take it I now have a free limited time trial of SiriusXM, as well as a service called Ford Streaming. I assume these automatically switch over to a monthly subscription fee if I do nothing. From what I can tell, I have no use for either of these and would like to cancel them. How is this done?
Are there any other subscriptions I need to be aware of that I may want to proactively cancel? What about the hotspot feature? Does that require a service from a wireless provider?
So far I'm very happy with the truck but have no need for these "features".
Thank you all.
Shawn
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Nothing renews without you taking action. SiriusXM is 3 months. Ask Sirius to remove you from the mailing list, and never contact you again. Don't activate streaming, you get a 30 day trial, never activate it.

Hotspot is with AT&T, if you don't activate the trial it never kicks in.

OP
OP

kinpatsu

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Nothing renews without you taking action. SiriusXM is 3 months. Ask Sirius to remove you from the mailing list, and never contact you again. Don't activate streaming, you get a 30 day trial, never activate it.

Hotspot is with AT&T, if you don't activate the trial it never kicks in.
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
Sponsored