First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Haven’t charged there in quite a while but the EA app says price is now $0.64/kWh (ouch).
That's what shocked me, last time I visited Feb-2024, it was 37 cents a minute, which was very reasonable. I'm heading to Nashua today, might just drop in and see what it is for real, sometimes the app is not accurate.

Ford F-150 Lightning Northern New England DCFC thread 1728826168938-va
Sponsored

OP
OP
LightningShow

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Use the Supercharger in Tyngsborough. Easier to get to than the EA in Merrimack and cheaper.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Use the Supercharger in Tyngsborough. Easier to get to than the EA in Merrimack and cheaper.
I was hoping they still charged by the minute like last february, but alas it's now by the minute :crying:
I made the round trip from home to club-house and back on one tank of electrons, 90% to 17% (I wasn't 😆 driving green) ~96 kWh DC with overhead [91%] to charge back to 90% I anticipate ~ 105 kWh

Home charging is the cheapest this time of year ~$35, but I'll consider the Tyngsboro Tesla in the future at 47 c/kWh is better when I might need it in the dead of winter.

Ford F-150 Lightning Northern New England DCFC thread 1728857334220-sc

OP
OP
LightningShow

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I was hoping they still charged by the minute like last february, but alas it's now by the minute :crying:
I made the round trip from home to club-house and back on one tank of electrons, 90% to 17% (I wasn't 😆 driving green) ~96 kWh DC with overhead [91%] to charge back to 90% I anticipate ~ 105 kWh

Home charging is the cheapest this time of year ~$35, but I'll consider the Tyngsboro Tesla in the future at 47 c/kWh is better when I might need it in the dead of winter.

1728857334220-sc.jpg
I had only been to that EA once and it was surprisingly difficult to get to from the highway considering how close it appears. The SC in Tyngsborough is the most convenient to getting off/on the highway, even moreso than the EA across the street at the mall (which can often be full). You can pull up to the charger within 30 seconds of getting off the ramp. But note that you can only get off on at that exit directly next to the SC if you are traveling north. If you're coming south it's much more annoying to get there.
Sponsored