• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Jseis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
July 2021 SR MME, July 2023, Lightning Lariat
Boat trailer tires were down on air. So convenient! Note coffe cup 😝 ☕ 🔥!

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Post Yours! 📸 IMG_4779
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Boat trailer tires were down on air. So convenient! Note coffe cup 😝 ☕ 🔥!

IMG_4779.jpeg
The game-changing convenience of the F-150 Lightning's Pro Power Onboard is one of our favorite features! If you want to learn more about other useful features and tips, feel free to reach out via DM so our teams can help set up a virtual guided appointment.

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
My Lightning is a great road tripper, and a very good looking truck. Puppers love it too!

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
Here is probably what the minority of trucks do: sit 22.5 hours of the day, some at home and some at work. Dang birds 😬 lol.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Post Yours! 📸 IMG_5324

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Post Yours! 📸 IMG_5386

Sponsored

Jim Lewis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Our driveway, curb sidewalk, front walkway, and front steps were redone because of live oak root problems and sagging, cracking front steps (cast initially 34 years ago).

Our curbside brick mailbox had to be destroyed (the RFD box inside was never painted and was rusting away, too). So, here's a picture of my truck with ~1,000 lbs of palletized bricks inside. I bought 1,500 lbs but made two trips. I don't have a forklift at home to unload the pallets, and when you cut the plastic wrapping around the brick stays, the bricks can start falling down. Cutting open the plastic on a stack three stays high seemed like asking for trouble. Acme Brick told me they give themselves an allowance of 5% breakage. The first stay only had 128 bricks instead of 132 and two broken ones. Since I got a bunch of free samples, I can't complain too much.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Post Yours! 📸 1717442901701-i

Acme Brick no longer makes our house's "Old St. Louis" brick style (they closed the Garrison, TX plant that had the clay source). So, we chose a single brick color close to the burnt amber/burnt umber in our front door for the brick mailbox. As one of my daughters joked, it was a terrible First World problem to face up to.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Post Yours! 📸 1717443508117-tw

Solar

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning ER - 2014 Escalade Platinum
Occupation
Accredited Investor
Our driveway, curb sidewalk, front walkway, and front steps were redone because of live oak root problems and sagging, cracking front steps (cast initially 34 years ago).

Our curbside brick mailbox had to be destroyed (the RFD box inside was never painted and was rusting away, too). So, here's a picture of my truck with ~1,000 lbs of palletized bricks inside. I bought 1,500 lbs but made two trips. I don't have a forklift at home to unload the pallets, and when you cut the plastic wrapping around the brick stays, the bricks can start falling down. Cutting open the plastic on a stack three stays high seemed like asking for trouble. Acme Brick told me they give themselves an allowance of 5% breakage. The first stay only had 128 bricks instead of 132 and two broken ones. Since I got a bunch of free samples, I can't complain too much.
1717442901701-ig.jpg

Acme Brick no longer makes our house's "Old St. Louis" brick style (they closed the Garrison, TX plant that had the clay source). So, we chose a single brick color close to the burnt amber/burnt umber in our front door for the brick mailbox. As one of my daughters joked, it was a terrible First World problem to face up to.

1717443508117-tw.png
Like that star-white or oxford-white color - same as mine & I have a matching star-white tonneau - brick less so far 😁

Jim Lewis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
My truck color is Oxford White, waxed with Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax, leading a sheltered life in a garage, free from dirt and the sun's rays most of the time. Star White looks gorgeous, but Oxford White seemed simpler to care for and maintain long-term. I heard if you ding your truck and need to repaint a section, it's easier to color match with Oxford White.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

1717442901701-ig.jpg

1717443508117-tw.png
That's awesome, Jim! We love to see the F-150 Lightning handling a day's work!

OP
OP
USA EV

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
Lightning safety gear in a Lightning. Along with a couple of other things. Looked a bit messy, but was secure.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Post Yours! 📸 20240608_132950

Solar

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning ER - 2014 Escalade Platinum
Occupation
Accredited Investor
Lightning safety gear in a Lightning. Along with a couple of other things. Looked a bit messy, but was secure.
20240608_132950.jpg
That rubber bed-protect pad looks effective - does it ride quiet and do you like it?

OP
OP
USA EV

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
That rubber bed-protect pad looks effective - does it ride quiet and do you like it?
Yes, very protective and quiet. It's Rough Country brand, my only complaint, which would keep me from recommending it, is that it stinks very strongly like cigars or something, and for months! (Outside in the rain and all!) Can't imagine if I'd had it in a garage. After a year it's toned down, but yuck!
Sponsored