• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club

Sponsored

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Why you gotta call me out like that
Yours is looking clean..
ATB was my second choice, every time I see it I question my decision. I had black F150 so I then remember how hard it is to keep clean.

Sponsored

Woonkie

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 lightning platinum
Yours is looking clean..
ATB was my second choice, every time I see it I question my decision. I had black F150 so I then remember how hard it is to keep clean.
I really wanted Avalanche, but the dealer gave me 7k discount to take this one since it was on the lot longer. It had the retracting steps which I really wanted also so decided to go with it and wrap it if I feel the need to down the road. I didn't like the platinum rims except on this color. Gives the truck a tech look in my opinion. Avalanche I would need to buy black rims for it so it would have become a 10k difference in price at the end. Whats funny is, the first thing people say to me about the truck when they see it "I love that color"