First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-250 , 2015 F-150
Occupation
SHART MASTER
This is such crap. I ordered 10/29, and still waiting. I have seen trucks go to dealers with almost everything I ordered, and if I look at a couple of trucks new to dealers everything I ordered. I have been moved from a priority 19 to a 10, to a 2, and still nothing. The only good point is that if I ordered today the truck would be 7k more, Ford has raised the price 5k, and my dealer gave 2k off for custom orders back then, but no more.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
This is such crap. I ordered 10/29, and still waiting. I have seen trucks go to dealers with almost everything I ordered, and if I look at a couple of trucks new to dealers everything I ordered. I have been moved from a priority 19 to a 10, to a 2, and still nothing. The only good point is that if I ordered today the truck would be 7k more, Ford has raised the price 5k, and my dealer gave 2k off for custom orders back then, but no more.
What model truck? Lightning??????

FLIBS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-250 , 2015 F-150
Occupation
SHART MASTER

FLIBS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-250 , 2015 F-150
Occupation
SHART MASTER
Perhaps it’s the dealer hoping you cancel your order! In January 2021, I ordered my loaded XLT WITH A 64,000$ sticker. Was informed by the dealer in April that the truck was at the Kentucky Speedway waiting on a chip. The second call from my dealer came in August telling me my vehicle is ready for pick up. Something shady is going on with these dealers and I hope FORD starts to sell there Trucks on build and price! Waiting sucks! Hope your F-150 is all you hoped it be.
Sponsored