First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER - Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
Just heard from my dealer. The visibility report shows my truck on ramp 59.
I received the built email on 5/28 with a ETA of June 20-26. I have not received the shipped status update email. I do not have the bed liner.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
for convoy should we be using palsapp, looks like the vin search bar went away?
The search bar went away some time back. A few had found out how to lift the covers and still search, but it was reported about 2 weeks back that loop hole was closed. I don't believe there is any current way to use palsapp for searching.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
bummer it was fun tracking the bronco via rail, even though that took forever....
You should still be able to track rail - palsapp is the trucking web site.

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I'm on ramp 59 but do not have a built date yet.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
The updates are just slooowwww, I bet your truck is loaded up next to mine
I am hoping this is true. I seen 2 trucks today on our Disney that only had a build date and nothing else, but the tracker showed they were already delivered.

Chemeng1661

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER - Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
Just heard from my dealer. The visibility report shows my truck on ramp 59.
I received the built email on 5/28 with a ETA of June 20-26. I have not received the shipped status update email. I do not have the bed liner.
Despite what the dealer said earlier today, my vehicle is at the dealer. I received the “Complete your purchase” email moments ago and called the dealer to confirm.
I never received the shipped email. Hopefully I can take delivery tomorrow or Saturday.

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Had to work late and thought, I'll check email one more time...Guess what was in the ole inbox...
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 00.49.27

Estimated delivery June 30 -July 6th. @rlbussard hoping yours hit as well since we were the lone 5/7 blend guys.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Had to work late and thought, I'll check email one more time...Guess what was in the ole inbox...

Estimated delivery June 30 -July 6th. @rlbussard hoping yours hit as well since we were the lone 5/7 blend guys.
I'm having one of those sleepless nights, but nothing fort me yet so far. I'm hoping that my reason that someone got in my truck and denied my Ford Pass a few days ago because it was loaded on a train and never updated in the tracker. What ramp is yours being loaded on?

Last edited:

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I'm having one of those sleepless nights, but nothing fort me yet so far. I'm hoping that when my reason that someone got in my truck and denied my Ford Pass a few days ago because it was loaded on a train and never updated. What ramp is yours being loaded on?
It says Ramp 1 = CA5A

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
It says Ramp 1 = CA5A
I processed 2 trucks on the spreadsheet yesterday that never got a single status update for built or shipped, so I'm holding out hope. I'm glad yours has finally got the go. Hopefully it will be in your hands before the end on the month.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
2 Trucks show delivered this morning on the tracker from our spreadsheet for this group. Only one of them is a forum member, the other was an Autotrader VIN. The forum truck never had any Shipping information attached to it in the tracker. If you already have a build date and no ship status, there is a chance that yours is already out there somewhere. We had a total of 9 trucks delivered today from our spreadsheet and only 1 of them had an actual ship status.
Sponsored