First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's on the build and ship notifications, updates to post soon to my version of the tracker.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Congrat's on the build and ship notifications, updates to post soon to my version of the tracker.
Just waiting for that first "actual" delivery to populate for a CA vehicle 😁

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
FINALLY got my Built email this morning/last night, estimated delivery date of 7/6-7/12, coming to Oregon.
I got the same delivery edtimate window by email and Ford tracker says it has shipped (convoy) though account portal is not updated as such. I'm hoping it gets beat by weeks.

Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Let my dealer know I got my built email and that deliveries appear to be happening ahead of forecasts. He said he thinks mine may be the first they get, although I know they did have 1 order ahead of me in Wave 1 (I was in Wave 2)

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Definitely looks like deliveries are occurring almost 2 weeks ahead of projections
1654274562941.png
I had noticed that too, but nothing out west yet so I'm trying to tell myself end on month it is.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Let my dealer know I got my built email and that deliveries appear to be happening ahead of forecasts. He said he thinks mine may be the first they get, although I know they did have 1 order ahead of me in Wave 1 (I was in Wave 2)
Some Wave 1’s have later build dates

Straight2VHS

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE, 1995 Mustang 5.0
It says Ramp 1 = CA5A
I see you have an order identical to mine with the same build date. I'm in San Marcos. It will be interesting to see who gets theirs first. I still have not received a built notification yet. My order is through NC Ford.

Sponsored
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I see you have an order identical to mine with the same build date. I'm in San Marcos. It will be interesting to see who gets theirs first. I still have not received a built notification yet. My order is through NC Ford.
All of us SD folks are on the same Ramp CA5A, will land in Mira Loma and then convoy down South. I’m sure NC Ford will be one of the first to take delivery, pretty much every dealer in NC and Temecula area will be first.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
All of us SD folks are on the same Ramp CA5A, will land in Mira Loma and then convoy down South. I’m sure NC Ford will be one of the first to take delivery, pretty much every dealer in NC and Temecula area will be first.
We just need RAMP in the tracker so when the first one lands we can start bugging the dealer... Not that I'm getting impatient, just trying to keep the current truck low on fuel.

Figured I would add rail info - Railcar # TTGX981053 (Canadian National Railways )

Last edited:

65cobra

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1
I posted on the ca delivery thread as well,

apparently its on rail right now but my window sticker says convoy.

just chatted with ford and got this:

It was Received at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) and is in Riverdale, IL.

The last railcar number I see Railcar # TTGX695659 (Canadian National Railways

Reactions: GDN

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Some Wave 1’s have later build dates
Look at a post I made in the 4/18 thread discussing how the wave 1 orders are shaking out, they are spread out over several build weeks with more to come, note these records include listings from auto trader who might not be in our forum.

Those in various stages of production/delivery
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/🛠-4-18-lightning-build-week-group.10063/post-214190

The unchosen many:
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/🛠-4-18-lightning-build-week-group.10063/post-214192

Last edited:

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
Just noticed my FordPass app hasn't refreshed (or been able to when I try manually) for 3 days. Wondering if it either a. was disconnected, or b. not able to get a signal (on a train) ? I think this may be good news!

PS- still no email, and its the same build, production, blend and dealer as F150Rod.
Sponsored