• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Just got a shipping update from Ford Chat- says my truck is currently in Blue Island, IL but due to Oregon by 6/12. Reeeeally hope they're right about that...
Was it transferred from Canadian Railway to BNSF on the 4th of June by chance? I know we have similar trucks and are a couple hundred miles away from each other. Mine is/was on TTGX705116 but after calling CNR, they lost track of it after it was transferred to BNSF. I hope they are on the same train if you say that yours will be there on the 6/12. Hopefully they come from North to South :p
Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Was it transferred from Canadian Railway to BNSF on the 4th of June by chance? I know we have similar trucks and are a couple hundred miles away from each other. Mine is/was on TTGX705116 but after calling CNR, they lost track of it after it was transferred to BNSF. I hope they are on the same train if you say that yours will be there on the 6/12. Hopefully they come from North to South :p
Not sure if it's been transferred from CN, only the Union Pacific traces have worked for me. If you're on BSNF maybe @Emersonsdad can give you an update with their train magic?

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep, beginning to think that your truck went the UP route through southern Idaho and mine and @FordTough98198 are headed through NOrthern Idaho on the BNSF route via ( CN - Network Map (geomapguide.ca) ). The CNR lady I spoke with did say it was transferred to the BNSF train though on the 4th. Now how long does it take for a car to get from Illinois to Seattle? @idahospud delivery though would probably tell us a lot about when we would expect one of ours though.

Last edited:

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep, beginning to think that your truck went the UP route through southern Idaho and mine and @FordTough98198 are headed through NOrthern Idaho on the BNSF route via ( CN - Network Map (geomapguide.ca) ). The CNR lady I spoke with did say it was transferred to the BNSF train though on the 4th. Now how long does it take for a car to get from Illinois to Seattle? @idahospud delivery though would probably tell us a lot about when we would expect one of ours though.
@idahospud You north or south Idaho?

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
It could be worse, you could have shipping email with RailCar # that doesn’t exist.
I just can't believe that you get a shipped email and it's not shipped yet. Maybe it will magically show up one day.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I just can't believe that you get a shipped email and it's not shipped yet. Maybe it will magically show up one day.
It’s on Ramp 59 collecting dust. I guess being an early build only gave us the opportunity to get what we want …… except the Pro lol

I’m starting to doubt I’ll see it this month, maybe August at the earliest. 5/16 Build are being delivered already within 13 days of build lol

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
It’s on Ramp 59 collecting dust. I guess being an early build only gave us the opportunity to get what we want …… except the Pro lol

I’m starting to doubt I’ll see it this month, maybe August at the earliest. 5/16 Build are being delivered already within 13 days of build lol
not all the 5/16s - been in production since 5/18 blend

Sponsored

LightningMcqueen

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineer
My window sticker has always said convoy, so I thought it was coming on truck; but chatted with Ford and they said : Arrived at Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) Salem, IL Jun-06-2022, 16:10 CT

I called 800-235-2352 gave them the Rail car and it said it arrived in Kirby, TX at 3:22 today!!!

hopefully on a truck tomorrow to Austin?

Last edited:

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
My window sticker has always said convoy, so I thought it was coming on truck; but chatted with Ford and they said : Arrived at Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) Salem, IL Jun-06-2022, 16:10 CT

I called 800-235-2352 gave them the Rail car and it said it arrived in Kirby, TX at 3:22 today!!!

hopefully on a truck tomorrow to Austin?
That's odd because my truck arrived in Salem, IL at 16:10 as well, but it's not due to be in Mesquite, TX until tomorrow at 7:59am. That would mean that it went past Dallas and then will come back up to Dallas this evening.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
That's odd because my truck arrived in Salem, IL at 16:10 as well, but it's not due to be in Mesquite, TX until tomorrow at 7:59am. That would mean that it went past Dallas and then will come back up to Dallas this evening.
I don't know rail and routes and how they create consists, but what you note is very likely. Later tonight I will find my tracking from 9 years ago for a Fusion that came from Mexico. I've got the locations plotted on Google with a map. If I recall the consist came through FW to Irving, back to the NW FW area and then over to Mesquite.

LightningMcqueen

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Call the phone number. Ford was out of date. if you don't have railcar number you can ask Ford on the ford chat.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I don't know rail and routes and how they create consists, but what you note is very likely. Later tonight I will find my tracking from 9 years ago for a Fusion that came from Mexico. I've got the locations plotted on Google with a map. If I recall the consist came through FW to Irving, back to the NW FW area and then over to Mesquite.
I just figured out we are coming on 2 separate lines. I am on Union Pacific line and the other is on a CSX line.
Sponsored