• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed
When was your RESERVATION, WAVE and ORDER DATES?
Reservation was May 19(?) 2021 - same as everyone else
Wave invite was Jan 24 (I called the dealer - no wave email received)
Order date was Jan 25

FYI I just submitted the form for the tracker as well.

So. Friggin. Excited!
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
Reservation was May 19(?) 2021 - same as everyone else
Wave invite was Jan 24 (I called the dealer - no wave email received)
Order date was Jan 25

FYI I just submitted the form for the tracker as well.

So. Friggin. Excited!
This observation has likely been made already with other trucks, but it's interesting that I placed my order 2/25 and I am in the same build week as you.

DarkAirforce

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
…and, you Blend the day before…….🤔
Yeah not sure how the numbering is working now. I also called my dealer and he has it down to arrive tentative, June 28th.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Yeah not sure how the numbering is working now. I also called my dealer and he has it down to arrive tentative, June 28th.
WOW, lucky you! If I were so lucky, that is my birthday, It's possible they could get it to me 19 days after mine is built on June 9th!!!!!

Sponsored

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed
I'm new to all this, so I'm just asking to confirm - but are you saying your blend date is June 9 and your delivery day is June 28th!?

If so, that's incredible! That has to be a record for the quickest delivery!

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Wow, I’m two ahead of you in sequence with a Blend the following day to be shipped to the PNW. I had to lock a pre-approval on a 2.29% 30-day lock loan today (rates jumping 0.5% tomorrow) on the outside chance it will be delivered here by 6/30….maybe there is chance this isn’t a pipe dream of mine…..🤞🤞🤔

DarkAirforce

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
I'm new to all this, so I'm just asking to confirm - but are you saying your blend date is June 9 and your delivery day is June 28th!?

If so, that's incredible! That has to be a record for the quickest delivery!
Yeap, at least according to my dealer. I have a figure that the earlier build dates are just working through back logs and us June dates will be quicker. It helps that my dealer is only 9.5 hours from the plant too.

DrNurse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 ford raptor, 2022 ford lightning
WOW, lucky you! If I were so lucky, that is my birthday, It's possible they could get it to me 19 days after mine is built on June 9th!!!!!
@TaxmanHog are you getting that info from your dealer? I have the same blend date as you and live in the same state. if this is possible I may try and secure financing now.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog are you getting that info from your dealer? I have the same blend date as you and live in the same state. if this is possible I may try and secure financing now.

Ohhhhhh no, I was only making bold speculation based on the promise Darkairforce's dealer is making to him, actually I think we will be waiting a bit longer for the trucks to arrive at the rail yard in central Mass then trucked to our dealers. My dealer (Tasca Ford in Seekonk) has made no contact with me about projection of delivery date, they do not have a Demo model yet, but as soon as they have one, I plan to make a visit for a test ride and get specific details. I also need to line up financing shortly.

Sponsored

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed
Yeap, at least according to my dealer. I have a figure that the earlier build dates are just working through back logs and us June dates will be quicker. It helps that my dealer is only 9.5 hours from the plant too.
That's great to hear, and also very promising for the rest of us if it's true.

I'm in Toronto, and the dealership is only 4 hours away!!

DrNurse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 ford raptor, 2022 ford lightning
Ohhhhhh no, I was only making bold speculation based on the promise Darkairforce's dealer is making to him, actually I think we will be waiting a bit longer for the trucks to arrive at the rail yard in central Mass then trucked to our dealers. My dealer (Tasca Ford in Seekonk) has made no contact with me about projection of delivery date, they do not have a Demo model yet, but as soon as they have one, I plan to make a visit for a test ride and get specific details. I also need to line up financing shortly.
yea my dealer (quirk ford in Quincy) hasn't contacted me either. when I called they quoted me at least one month for delivery.

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Updates posted as of now, I'll listen for additional updates and scan the forum tracker for additional data Sunday 6/5 to get all last minute details.
1653688484379.png
Can you update mine as well..blend date is 6/11 and vin is G06856 also i have the spray in bedliner as well. (wfordkid) Ramp R and covoy (not sure this is any better or worse than rail. My optimitic delevery date for me...i am guessing here..7/11 - 7/15. I do have a 2021 XLT FX4 (8000 miles) that i will be selling as well. DM me if anyone is interesested.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Can you update mine as well..blend date is 6/11 and vin is G06856 also i have the spray in bedliner as well. (wfordkid) Ramp R and covoy (not sure this is any better or worse than rail. My optimitic delevery date for me...i am guessing here..7/11 - 7/15. I do have a 2021 XLT FX4 (8000 miles) that i will be selling as well. DM me if anyone is interesested.
Thanks for the input, I will leave off the projected delivery until you post the IT's BUILT email assuming we get one in the middle of June, that's when we will know for sure. Your contributions will be visible online after I am done scanning all the other threads this afternoon.

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Thanks for the input, I will leave off the projected delivery until you post the IT's BUILT email assuming we get one in the middle of June, that's when we will know for sure. Your contributions will be visible online after I am done scanning all the other threads this afternoon.
Thanks..as far as you can tell are we (6/6 build date) still eligible for the $7,500 tax credit with expected July/August delivery dates?
Sponsored