Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Was this from Ford Chat or somewhere else? And did you have a spray in liner?
Ford chat and I do have spray in liner

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting Lariat SR
Occupation
EV Charging Engineering Director
Strange that my VIN isn't showing up on United Road to track the last leg. My ICE truck showed up there before production started.

Sponsored

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer

Sponsored

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
Chatted with Ford, they said the truck is in production at the "Flat Rock Plant". The agent specifically said F-150 Lightning so it's the right truck. The only two options were ER and Max Tow. Does anybody know if they're doing any extra QC offsite at Flat Rock? I heard of some units coming with close to 100 miles due to testing, any ideas where they do that testing? Or maybe the agent was misinformed?

ETA is 9/13 to 9/19.

That said, it looks like on @TaxmanHog 's tracker that lately trucks go from build date to shipped in 2-3 weeks (at least in most east-coast cases), and Maryland trucks show up within days... of the six with ship dates and arrival dates one was same day, two were next day, one was four days, one was five days, and one showed up after ten days. Seems 9/13 to 9/19 are somewhat worst-case, I'm hoping 9/2 to 9/9 is more likely.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Chatted with Ford, they said the truck is in production at the "Flat Rock Plant". The agent specifically said F-150 Lightning so it's the right truck. The only two options were ER and Max Tow. Does anybody know if they're doing any extra QC offsite at Flat Rock? I heard of some units coming with close to 100 miles due to testing, any ideas where they do that testing? Or maybe the agent was misinformed?

ETA is 9/13 to 9/19.

That said, it looks like on @TaxmanHog 's tracker that lately trucks go from build date to shipped in 2-3 weeks (at least in most east-coast cases), and Maryland trucks show up within days... of the six with ship dates and arrival dates one was same day, two were next day, one was four days, one was five days, and one showed up after ten days. Seems 9/13 to 9/19 are somewhat worst-case, I'm hoping 9/2 to 9/9 is more likely.
Interesting, haven’t heard of Lightnings at Flat Rock yet. I know Ford said they would be assembling EV’s at the plant next year but didn’t think that meant Lightning. I hope your delivery timeline comes true. Would love to see my truck within 2 weeks! Seems a few are coming to MD this round

dkf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon 4xe
I was also told mine is at Flat Rock just awaiting transport from a friend that works at Ford corporate in Michigan. Hasn’t moved into built yet on tracker.

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Will certainly be interesting to see what the time for the spray in liner does to the calendar for us all here.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Will certainly be interesting to see what the time for the spray in liner does to the calendar for us all here.
Ford Chat told me the same dates today and told me to check with dealer for more information. Dealer told me just now that truck is sitting at the departure lot currently with same delivery timeline I was told. At least that’s what they see. Seems crazy if they have this liner business settled down now! I hope we get surprised!
Sponsored