• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Ram 1500 Diesel, 22 Telsa P3D, 22 Jeep GCL
We had a few wobbles at the dealership, and it took over 3 hours to work through everything (including revisiting the 'market adjustment' fiasco I posted about last month 🤯), but we got through it... And the truck made it home. This is my 6th electric vehicle, and even with that being the case, it's hard getting used to silence in a truck... I'm so used to the noise of a diesel or gas truck starting up. But I'm loving it. I'm rooting for the this 8/15 group to get wrapped-up and everyone delivered!!!
Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
We had a few wobbles at the dealership, and it took over 3 hours to work through everything (including revisiting the 'market adjustment' fiasco I posted about last month 🤯), but we got through it... And the truck made it home. This is my 6th electric vehicle, and even with that being the case, it's hard getting used to silence in a truck... I'm so used to the noise of a diesel or gas truck starting up. But I'm loving it. I'm rooting for the this 8/15 group to get wrapped-up and everyone delivered!!!
Pix or it didn't happen.. lol

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1666533608102

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1666533656095

Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Finally able to get on and post. Had a great experience with OC Welch Ford in South Carolina. No markups, no add ons, just MSRP + Tax, Tag, and Title.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Truck

Dealership was a couple of hundred miles from home, so my first time driving an EV was a road trip home. Drive was fantastic and the truck truly is one of the most smooth vehicles that I have ever driven. I didn't need to, but since I don't have the Level 2 charger yet, I stopped by an Electrify America station on the way home to charge up to 80% (knowing that charging on a 110V outlet was going to be a nightmare. It worked flawlessly and hit a peak of 165kW; pulled it off once it dropped off at 80%.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group EA Char

Also got my LEER Tonneau cover on yesterday and love it.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Ima

Already been driving it around a bunch for kids gymnastics meets and Halloween pumpkin picking, etc. Am up to about 600 miles. Also headed on a road trip this weekend down to Jacksonville for the Georgia vs Florida football game (Go Dawgs!), so that should be a great trip with my first tailgate with the new truck. Only complaint is that I am dependent on the public fast charging until the charge station pro arrives. Hopefully soon!

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Congratulations !!
This is my first EV and the quiet is mesmerizing to me, its like your levitating down the street . The quite is top 5 feature for me coming from a 2004 F150 Lariat that had the infamous ticking sounds, i was at Costco getting gas and the attendant ask if it was a diesel motor .:LOL:

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Finally able to get on and post. Had a great experience with OC Welch Ford in South Carolina. No markups, no add ons, just MSRP + Tax, Tag, and Title.
Truck.jpeg

Dealership was a couple of hundred miles from home, so my first time driving an EV was a road trip home. Drive was fantastic and the truck truly is one of the most smooth vehicles that I have ever driven. I didn't need to, but since I don't have the Level 2 charger yet, I stopped by an Electrify America station on the way home to charge up to 80% (knowing that charging on a 110V outlet was going to be a nightmare. It worked flawlessly and hit a peak of 165kW; pulled it off once it dropped off at 80%.
EA Charge.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Already been driving it around a bunch for kids gymnastics meets and Halloween pumpkin picking, etc. Am up to about 600 miles. Also headed on a road trip this weekend down to Jacksonville for the Georgia vs Florida football game (Go Dawgs!), so that should be a great trip with my first tailgate with the new truck. Only complaint is that I am dependent on the public fast charging until the charge station pro arrives. Hopefully soon!
Congratulations man.. Now we need to get @Drayday55 set..

Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I called around to last mile trucking companies and I found the company that delivers to most San Diego Ford dealers. I gave them my vin and they said it wasn't showing in thier system and to call back at noon. Hopefully it showes. He said a guy with a Dodge Ram was asking the same thing and they couldn't find his either. It seems like the information handoff is holding this process back. I don't know if Ford releases this info or if BNSF releases.. I'd imagine the unloading of the train car by BNSF triggers this but I could be wrong. Someone i spoke to on friday from BNSF suggested I bug ford to get this moving. I feel like if I call Ford again they may drag thier feet even longer.

**edit**
I have also been refreshing my ford pass activation. It keeps failing like the truck isn't recieving a signal still. I'm certain it's still sitting inside the railcar.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Truck.jpeg

EA Charge.jpeg

Image.jpeg

I love the color ! I would have gotten this if it wasn't a work truck for me.

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat / 2021 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Network Engineer
I called around to last mile trucking companies and I found the company that delivers to most San Diego Ford dealers. I gave them my vin and they said it wasn't showing in thier system and to call back at noon. Hopefully it showes. He said a guy with a Dodge Ram was asking the same thing and they couldn't find his either. It seems like the information handoff is holding this process back. I don't know if Ford releases this info or if BNSF releases.. I'd imagine the unloading of the train car by BNSF triggers this but I could be wrong. Someone i spoke to on friday from BNSF suggested I bug ford to get this moving. I feel like if I call Ford again they may drag thier feet even longer.

**edit**
I have also been refreshing my ford pass activation. It keeps failing like the truck isn't recieving a signal still. I'm certain it's still sitting inside the railcar.
I’ve been having that same issue with the app since my modules populated…

Also, stopped by my dealer Saturday and (surprisingly) politely asked the operations manager what the heck was up. While he was looking up my VIN, he said he had seen vehicles sit at the railhead for two months before they got the notification that the last mile company (United Auto Logistics, in their case) was bringing a vehicle. Then my profile popped up and he said “So, it’s been at the yard since… oh wow, Sept 9th. That’s not acceptable, I’d have come in too if I were you.” He said he was going to reach out to some of his contacts at corporate but that they recently shuffled some people around, so it might take him a couple days to get an acceptable answer. Guy has 28 years with Ford, so hopefully he has the right people in his address book…

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
My hopes were especially high last week after getting Ford pass denied activation on 10/14. This was my second denial, 1st was on 9/15! Not really sure what to think of it other than that someone not helpful to getting me my truck was in my truck since 10 days later still nothing!

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Truck.jpeg

EA Charge.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Hmm if you are in the Dacula/Lawrenceville area.
Sponsored