First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Looks like they are limiting the ER batteries to the higher trim XLTs and Lariats. Was leaning Lariat + anyways, so good news for me I guess.
Sponsored

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
The lightning pro is a bargain, especially after any tax incentives.
Between state and federal I can get 10k off a Pro, or the standard 7500 off any other trim level. It's a hard argument to not get the pro.

cts888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Ford Escape
Sucks that the trim they are making by far the most of is the extended lariat+ which is around $77k. Bummer for anyone wanting a Pro.

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Anyone notice, that the Pro shows you can add the ext battery to it here? I've long figured it's not an option.
You figured correctly ...
Unless you have a fleet order.

Sponsored

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
The big new thread says you can't unless you are a fleet buyer.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Tomorrow is the exciting day for me! Finally get to see pricing, options etc. Those of us who will not be in Wave #1, #2 or whatever can at least build out two or three options to see if it’s worth the wait or not. Good Luck everyone!

cts888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Ford Escape
Constrained by battery supply I guess. Luckily SR is good enough for me.
This seems to be incorrect. According to the document over 70% of the trucks ford makes will be platinum or lariat EXT range batteries. Less than 10% will be a pro.

Pilot2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Finally some details on the home backup system as well… looks like besides the charge station pro, customers also need to get home integration system which includes inverter and purchase back-up power activation. Need to see how much these extras will cost.

Sponsored

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
As far as I know. I don't recall anyone (except Ford representatives) ever driving this pick up. If that is true, does anyone else have a problem not hearing from a third party about how it drives? All the reviews I seen, always had a Ford Rep driving while a reviewer was in the passenger seat trying to give his impressions.

Viper GTS

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 M3P, 2005 GX470
Occupation
God
As far as I know. I don't recall anyone (except Ford representatives) ever driving this pick up. If that is true, does anyone else have a problem not hearing from a third party about how it drives? All the reviews I seen, always had a Ford Rep driving while a reviewer was in the passenger seat trying to give his impressions.
This is 100% normal for pre-production vehicles. There are exceptions, of course, but in short no - It's not concerning at all that nobody except for Ford/Biden has driven one.

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
Well lots of people have driven a F150. This truck is not much different except for the powertrain and independent rear suspension.
Plus you can always drive a machE as well. It isn't exact but gets a feel for Ford EV

Sklith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Energica Ego
Finally some details on the home backup system as well… looks like besides the charge station pro, customers also need to get home integration system which includes inverter and purchase back-up power activation. Need to see how much these extras will cost.
I'm going go guess in $5-10k price range depending on the labor costs in each location.
Sponsored