Sponsored

2024 Lightning Flash plus $3395 options = $49,880 with A/Z plan

Maineiac12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Flash 312A
For those with the Ford plans, I can’t seem to find anything useful on the Ford Partner website compared with the info it had previously provided.

For example, it shows $8750 incentives for my area, but there’s no breakdown for that, also when I view inventory or use build and Price it doesn’t show the plan pricing?

IMG_0536.jpeg
The $8750 is actually 2 rebates combined.

$7000 - AXZD bonus cash
$1750 - AXZD flex buy bonus cash (you only get this if you go with a flex buy purchase instead of a traditional loan).
Sponsored

tunafied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-e, 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax
That's a good deal. Tried to get a 23 Lariat but was too late to the party.

The $8750 is actually 2 rebates combined.

$7000 - AXZD bonus cash
$1750 - AXZD flex buy bonus cash (you only get this if you go with a flex buy purchase instead of a traditional loan).
I believe this $1,750 is also for leasing. At least that is what the dealer shows on Smart Vincent for a lease quote he provided.

The Ford Partner website is very misleading as well as Ford's website when you build and price. I put our PIN in and It will display and calculate the lease payment using all the x-plan rebates totalled. So it appears that you are getting $8,750 off just in AXZD rebates on the lease calculation when in fact, you only get $1,750 when you go to dealer.

Why can't Ford just make the Fed EV credit on a lease easy and pass on the $7,500 like other manufacturers. They say it is included in the RCL, residual or rate but...just make it clear and obvious.

Congrats on your purchase. And good luck!