• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Madtroniks

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
It’s so refreshing not having to Stop at a Walmart for a Charge - BUC-EES and Brisket > Walmart pit stops.

I am extremely thankful to FORD / Rivian and Tesla to come to an agreement and to @A2ZEV for getting a quality / reliable Tesla NACS to CCS adapter in time for Summer road trips.

A2Z EV Tesla Supercharger Adapter for Ford - Save 10% / Free Shipping + bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 adapter for $72 additional after discount code "FORD".

The only travel planning I needed to
make before I head out was to make sure I had my A2Z and OEM Tesla Super Charger Adapter with me.

I had 0 range anxiety this whole trip and was solely focused on finding all my favorite songs from the past that were re-made in Dolby Atmos Format.

All I had to make is one quick stop at a Buc-ees station with 24 RELIABLE Tesla SUPERCHARGER stations to fuel up on some ELECTRONS for my ride and some Brisket for the humans.

I brought both my Ford / OEM Tesla adapter and my original A2Z Typhoon. I decided to continue to use my A2Z typhoon over the OEM adapter because of honestly how easy it is to hold the adapter and fit it onto the NACS, insert it into the CCS port and then easily remove it from the port / disconnect the adapter.

The Ford adapter is slightly bulky and holding it while trying to disconnect the NACS using the latch is not as user friendly. I honestly think the Typhoon Pro will help resolve both my concerns.

My long term plan is to keep the A2Z Typhoon Pro and OEM Tesla adapter with me at all times in the main cabin. It’s nice to have a backup especially if one adapter is heat soaked in the 100+ degree temps or you by mistakenly drop it / damage it. Guess who dropped their FORD adapter on day 1 :) luckily it’s just scuffed and works just fine. A2Z is easier to hold and disconnect. I haven’t dropped it once.

Might need to get some grip tape as others have suggested on here.

I am able save time by skipping unreliable chargers and instead charge at 24 reliable Superchargers @ 33 cent per kWh with membership.

I’m looking forward to everyone getting to experience road tripping without having to stop at a Walmart every 3 hours.

New orders: Current estimate for A2Z is shipping will take 2 - 3 weeks for the new Typhoon Pro adapter.

Discount promo code “FORD” is still working and free shipping is also available.

You can bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 for $68 additional after discount by using the drop down on the Typhoon Pro page to get both adapters.

A2Z EV Tesla Supercharger Adapter for Ford - Save 10% / Free Shipping + bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 adapter for $72 additional after discount code "FORD".

IMG_6639.jpeg

IMG_6641.png
IMG_6644.jpeg

IMG_6647.png

IMG_6658.jpeg

IMG_6668.jpeg
IMG_6665.jpeg
IMG_6723.jpeg
IMG_6726.jpeg

This post and future posts may contain links to affiliate website, and we may receive a commission for any purchase made by you on the affiliate website. Our affiliates include GoAFFpro and Shareasale.
Sponsored

Last edited: