Sponsored

AEE Solar HIS page down

Quibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Raptor
I was looking to buy the HIS system and have a local electrician install it. Ford page took me to Sunrun, which has a link to Aee Solar saying that is the place to buy the HIS directly. However, the site is down/gone. Anyone know anything about it? Any other places online to buy just the hardware directly?

Thanks!
Sponsored

tls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I have a Delta technical contact at work who was able to get me some early documentation way back in 2022. I'll reach out and see if they have anything to say.

I honestly don't know who sells which parts of this Rube Goldberg contraption to whom, with Ford, Siemens, Delta, AEE, and Sunrun all in the mix. Delta obviously builds the important parts you can't buy directly from Ford, but who knows if AEE was buying from them.

OP
OP

Quibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Raptor
I have a Delta technical contact at work who was able to get me some early documentation way back in 2022. I'll reach out and see if they have anything to say.

I honestly don't know who sells which parts of this Rube Goldberg contraption to whom, with Ford, Siemens, Delta, AEE, and Sunrun all in the mix. Delta obviously builds the important parts you can't buy directly from Ford, but who knows if AEE was buying from them.
I had read that Ford may have fixed the communication issues with an update recently. But the fact that the HIS is not easily found via a google search does not inspire confidence or bode well for the future of Ford's HIS.

Originally I was hoping a V2H bi-directional standard was close at hand and that Enphase would release their bi-directional charger. But who knows when that may really happen. I do not think it's soon as I would expect to see more on it.

Thanks!
Sponsored