• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

...after 43,000 miles, I like my 'truck'... '22 F150 Lightning PRO

OP
OP
hturnerfamily

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
OP
OP
hturnerfamily

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Owner
Hi, too, have a 2023 Pro with 34,000 miles on it (it’s also silver). Reservation placed on Premier night in May 2021; took delivery in January 2023. It may be the best vehicle I have owned in my life (and I’m 69 years old). Eight road trips of more than 1500 miles, despite charging infrastructure that falls far short of where it should be. Still waiting for my Ford NACS to CCS adapter.
mainly the very reason I ordered the LECTRON, although it also took a LONG time to receive, but, when I finally did, it WORKS. Easy. Simple. Plug in at a Supercharger and just sit back and relax. No screen to fiddle with. No app to struggle to 'connect'. Nothing. Just relax. : )

My wife's KIA EV9 will eventually be able to use it, when it's replaced by the FORD Adapter, finally, sometime - well, who knows... August, or NEXT August... oh well. I don't really care HOW LONG it takes now : )

OP
OP
hturnerfamily

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Owner
This is a picture of where I placed my Ford SECURICODE Wireless Entry keypad... I wanted a SECONDARY way to enter the truck, if the APP does not work, or work quick enough, since I leave my FOB in the console 24/7, and Lock/Unlock/Start the truck from the APP - or Lock/Unlock from this keypad, if needed.
This comes in handy, actually, more often than you might think, since cellular/wifi/Bluetooth connections are not always what we'd expect.

It's also HIDDEN, which means it's not in view when the ChargePort door is closed. The door can close without issue, and it's not in the way for charging, either.
I could also share the code with someone else, if ever needed, and they could hop in and take off, with NO KEY or FOB required, since, obviously, it's ALREADY in the truck.

I also hide a 'skeleton' door key under the truck, for those 'just in case' situations that may never arise, hopefully, but prepared, none-the-less... the skeleton key does you NO GOOD if you leave it IN the fob, while the fob is left in the truck, or you lose the fob, etc.

OP
OP
hturnerfamily

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Owner
HaPPy FOURTH !
HaPPy Independence Day...:flag:

and may the FOURTH be with you : ) July 4th, too : )
Sponsored