• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket wheels on Stock tires

DLconnection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Is it possible to put Fuel Rebel rims onto a 2018-2020 Ford F150 XLT w/ the FX4 package that includes the All Terrain Tires ?

I am not sure exactly what the stock tire sizes are. Based on the post referenced below, the F150 Platinum comes w/ the Hankooks that are 11.6" wide. Are these the same tires on the F150 XLTs (2018-2020) ?

I am looking to do the same thing as this individual is thinking in the post below... only I want to do it on the XLT

His post also includes images.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found some information on a post submitted back in February for a F150 Platinum.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/new-rims-with-factory-tires.1638/

One comment stated:
"Typically, aftermarket wheels are going to be a little wider than stock. I believe the stock Platty is 20x8, where the Fuel wheel is 20x9. In this case, it won't make a bit of difference, as the Hankook is wide enough (11.6") for either wheel."
Sponsored