• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone need a NACS adapter?

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
The adapter is off to the next person. So far it looks like it has traveled from Iowa to Virginia to Seattle and now onto New Hampshire. It missed out on a trip from Seattle to San Diego via the 5 and 395 passing Yosemite. Attached are a couple of photos of the brief stop in Seattle. Those Tesla cords sure are short.

IMG_7531.jpg
Those double sided setups are the worst style. Canā€™t nose up enough to keep stress off the cord/connected like the other setups.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cyclops

cyclops

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning, 2022 Mach-E, 2023 Raptor R
The adapter is available again. If you have an upcoming road trip and could use the adapter, send me a private message and I'll see what I can do!

mynameisworth

First Name
Worth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Flash
Hereā€™s a pic of our ā€˜24 Flash charging at the critical Susanville, CA Supercharger. Our route wouldnā€™t have been possible without the Cyclops adapter giving us access to this Tesla Supercharger. Thank you Cyclops for your service to this community and for making our trip so
smooth! The adapter is on its way back home as of this afternoon.

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone need a NACS adapter? IMG_5866
Sponsored