• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone need a NACS adapter?

htobin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Be glad to purchase it from you if still available. Text to 329-829-4100
Sponsored

Heybucket

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
You are a good man Charlie Brown!

I have a camping trip in June with trailer but adapter is schedule for May. Hoping for ability to test SC prior to hauling family and gear ;)

rickersondon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lighting 2023
Occupation
Retired
I have been reading the forum for a long time, but this is first post....great content here.

I have an upcoming trip in early May, and the NACS adapter will allow me to complete the trip about 2.5 hours faster than if I didn't have it (EV's in midwest can suck). I was lucky enough to randomly be on the Ford app at the exact moment that the adapter request went live.... This allowed me to receive the adapter early.

I was contemplating ordering an A2Z adapter, but was uncomfortable with the "Not recommended by Tesla / Ford" so decided against it. Due to owning both a Lightning and a Mach-E, I am now in possession of two official adapters. Personally, knowing that there are people out there that this adapter could make a substantial difference to a road trip for them, I figured I'd earn some life karma and loan it out for a while. I realize that I could get screwed over...but hoping there is some level of trust in the community.

I am open to a more democratic solution to who gets it, but best I can think of is send me a DM and I'll weigh the options. I plan on sending it out Friday (April 12) and am hoping that it will be used soon. I think it would be great if you can use it for the road trip and send it to the next person in need (And hopefully by the time all the orders are fulfilled I can get it back).

If anyone has ideas for a good way to determine who gets the adapter, I am open to ideas.

TL;DR -- I have an extra adapter, I'll pay for shipping to get it to you with the condition that you pay for shipping to send it back / to the next person.

2.PNG
3.PNG

rickersondon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lighting 2023
Occupation
Retired
I need one till August when mine is due, text 571-722-2949, I can pay forward.

OP
OP
cyclops

cyclops

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning, 2022 Mach-E, 2023 Raptor R
For anyone still following this thread, the adapter was sent out again today to the next Lightning road tripper. If you are still in need of the adapter for a road trip after June 1st, send me a DM and I'll see what I can do.

Sponsored

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Not sure if you can swing it but I am road tripping May 26th through June 2nd. Mine was supposed to ship in May then changed to June like so many others. Happy to pay shipping to and from. If it's already taken no big deal, I'll just have to re-route my charging stops.

For others, when I get mine, I would be happy to share also!

OP
OP
cyclops

cyclops

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure if you can swing it but I am road tripping May 26th through June 2nd. Mine was supposed to ship in May then changed to June like so many others. Happy to pay shipping to and from. If it's already taken no big deal, I'll just have to re-route my charging stops.
Sorry, someone else will already have it during that time.

Jseis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
July 2021 SR MME, July 2023, Lightning Lariat
A cool “pay it forward” vibe. The places that adapter could “see”.

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Sorry, someone else will already have it during that time.
No problem and no need to be sorry. You are doing a great thing sharing it in the first place!

PAndaemonium

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Ford Lightning XLT ER
Don’t need it yet, hopefully mine will get here within the next month. I like the pay it forward idea!

Sponsored
OP
OP
cyclops

cyclops

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For anyone still following this thread, the adapter was sent out again to the next Lightning road tripper. If you are still in need of the adapter for a road trip after July 1st, send me a DM and I'll see what I can do.

GoHawks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning ER
I want to share how much I appreciate this forum, and the community that contributes to it and how we support each other. I am about to drive approximately 2500 miles up and down the west coast starting this weekend over an 8 day period. I was nervous about the commute without access to the Tesla network. Thanks to this forum I was able to borrow an adapter from cyclops for this trip. A forum member shipped me the adapter about a week ago in time for my journey.

Ford delivered my adapter order today so I will work with Cyclops to pass it along to the next traveler. The fact that we have members that will loan things like adapters out to other forum members is wonderful and much appreciated. Thanks again cyclops and everyone else that forms this community.

OP
OP
cyclops

cyclops

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Great news that Ford is getting the adapters out.

If anyone needs it for an upcoming trip, let me know and I'll get it worked in!

ewsmit

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I know this is last minute... but anyone have one available 6/23 - 7/1?

GoHawks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning ER
I want to share how much I appreciate this forum, and the community that contributes to it and how we support each other. I am about to drive approximately 2500 miles up and down the west coast starting this weekend over an 8 day period. I was nervous about the commute without access to the Tesla network. Thanks to this forum I was able to borrow an adapter from cyclops for this trip. A forum member shipped me the adapter about a week ago in time for my journey.

Ford delivered my adapter order today so I will work with Cyclops to pass it along to the next traveler. The fact that we have members that will loan things like adapters out to other forum members is wonderful and much appreciated. Thanks again cyclops and everyone else that forms this community.
The adapter is off to the next person. So far it looks like it has traveled from Iowa to Virginia to Seattle and now onto New Hampshire. It missed out on a trip from Seattle to San Diego via the 5 and 395 passing Yosemite. Attached are a couple of photos of the brief stop in Seattle. Those Tesla cords sure are short.

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone need a NACS adapter? IMG_7530

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone need a NACS adapter? IMG_7531

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone need a NACS adapter? IMG_7532
Sponsored