• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best Dash mounting solution (by Rubigrid) !!

OP
OP
AZT9

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
I'm bouncing between this and the offroam vent clamp. @AZT9 Bulletpoint doesn't seem to have the instructions posted on the website. Do you have any pictures or insight into this this 10 different screws drilling into the dash? Is it just lots of screws into the plastic top of the dash under the rubber mat? Is that the 7cm arm?
Yes it does require self tappers into the plastic. I was hesitant about it because of this but after thinking it over I figured 1). I’m very likely not removing the mount once it’s installed and 2). If I did. The rubber tray would cover the holes made so it’s not reallly a big deal. I’ll grab some shots in a bit if you still need them

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
After “upgrading” to lariat I find the slot between the shifter and cup holder works
Perfectly. Don’t cost a penny more and it look clean.

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
After “upgrading” to lariat I find the slot between the shifter and cup holder works
Perfectly. Don’t cost a penny more and it look clean.
How is setting the phone down in the center console in any way comparable to a phone mount up on the dash??? That's like jumping into a discussion about chainsaws and telling everyone your lawn mower work just fine.

Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
How is setting the phone down in the center console in any way comparable to a phone mount up on the dash??? That's like jumping into a discussion about chainsaws and telling everyone your lawn mower work just fine.
Well if you read you’ll know that I was in this discussion earlier when I shared the phone mount I used for the pro. Now I am sharing my opinion that after upgrading to lariat I don’t see the need for phone mount.

No need to be a macho keyboard warrior.