Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Tesla s, Ford lightning 150
Occupation
retired
LOL

I do need protection from my Billy Goats who love to rub their juices on my vehicles and the feral cats that sleep on my hood. I do need protection outdoors from the constant pollen and leaf showers from my 40 hilly acres of oaks, hickorys, walnuts, and maples. I wish I could park indoors but my barns are full of tractors, junk (but still good) vehicles, and my renter's always truck-under-construction. And, Yes, my Winter supply of hay bales constantently shower dust particles.

Maybe I should ask my neighbors to quit drag racing at night on our dirty-muddy roads? Or maybe just quit that daily plowing. Why can't they just do their farming thingee cleaner?

BTW - My daily dd is a tractor and a SXS and I will be treating my Lightning as I treat my Go-To-Church-On-Sunday Shoes.
Speaking of stuff on the truck, has anyone had any problems with mice getting into the vehicle??

I have a farm with lots of mice. my tundra was invaded by mice twice (say that over and over quickly). The first time it cost the insurance company about $3500 to replace the cabin heater filter box as the buggers chewed a hole into the back of it. the whole dash had to be removed to get access to the plastic box.
Sponsored