Sponsored

Best place to get spray-on bed liner (Seattle)

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
Hi,
The F150 Lariat I am getting does not come with the oem spray-on liner. Any recommendations on top places in the Seattle area? Thanks!
Sponsored

Bitterbrush

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F-150, 2015 Explorer, 2023 Lightning LariatER
Occupation
Pilot
Hi,
The F150 Lariat I am getting does not come with the oem spray-on liner. Any recommendations on top places in the Seattle area? Thanks!
I took mine to Auto FX in Tacoma. They use Mil-spec bed liner spray. It is a tough and course material that stands up well to UV damage. Looks good and stuff doesn’t slip around in the bed.

WilliamRobert

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
happily retired!
My 22' came with the ford bed spray, if I would have had a choice it would be the Bedrug. Anything nasty goes in the utility trailer.

Mandalorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range Battery
Hi,
I took my truck to Auto Trim Design in Tukwila they did the bed spray liner, ceramic tinted windows, PPF, ceramic coating, and tonneau cover. But just specifically the bed liner came out great. They sprayed Line-X.

but I took my last truck to Truck Builders in Lynnwood and it seems like all they pretty much do is bed spraying with Line-X and the spray also came out fantastic. I was going to go back to but Auto Trim gave me a deal since I was going to get all this other stuff done.

OP
OP
MrLoganRoss

MrLoganRoss

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23.5 MachE GTPE & '24 Lightning Lariat
Thanks for all the answers. After some research, I am starting to wonder if the spray is overkill, and maybe I stick with be drug or just the weather tech Matt. I will be installing a cover. What do you think? For bedrug, is there any place who can install for me in the area?
Sponsored